X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Do we still get Xmas day game or nah?
    do we even want it?

2 hours of commentators talking about how we won and kawhi still left? hard pass lmao.

Comment

• lebron/Davis in LA, Kawhi/George in LA and don't count out the GSW, still with Curry, Green, Klay and Looney plus D'Angelo Russell moving to San Fran.

I couldn't stand any of them winning the chip next year. Go Utah?

Can't really blame the superstars for wanting to live by this all year:
      Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Jul 6, 2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Do we still get Xmas day game or nah?
        Nope and still don't want it

Comment

• Happy Leonard chose clippers. If he went with LeBron my nba interest would have plummeted.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Happy Leonard chose clippers. If he went with LeBron my nba interest would have plummeted.
            i agree i actually vowed to stop watching

Comment

• Time 2 close this Thread..Thank him for what, I hope he never wins again, skip was right, dont trust him, good luck with time load there, watch him play 9 games and get hurt, I curse u for life, go F%$& ure self. How can u leave the champs, unbelievable,the clippers..lol..what a joke Masai time 2 go 2 work...Giannis
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• the one that got away....

Comment

• Thanks for the memories Kawhi
                  you and PG will win the West,

But c'mon why didn't you do S&T for us?
                  SGA would've been a perfect Raptor
                  Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Jul 6, 2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Well I get to save that $200 on a Kawhi jersey now.

Comment

• Have a good summer OG!!! Time to take a jump. Siakam and OG will be fun to watch!

Im not sure you will get the same buy in from Serg coming off the bench. Something has to be done there.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Time 2 close this Thread..Thank him for what, I hope he never wins again, skip was right, dont trust him, good luck with time load there, watch him play 9 games and get hurt, I curse u for life, go F%$& ure self. How can u leave the champs, unbelievable,the clippers..lol..what a joke Masai time 2 go 2 work...Giannis
                        Giannis isn't coming here either unless there's another elite player first. And I don't mean Pascal. We'd have to land two, who else is available in that year?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          the one that got away....
                          he gave us a chip

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Giannis isn't coming here either unless there's another elite player first. And I don't mean Pascal. We'd have to land two, who else is available in that year?
                            he might.. i can see us getting giannis... if we have two max slots available... or like you suggested make a trade... I can see us trading one ibaka and possibly gasol and lowry depending on how this year goes in an effort to get some future assets like picks..

Comment

• Wow. OKC was willing to give us PG and Russ for Siakam and more. Lol
                              I can see why Masai balked.

Props to Masai for that.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he might.. i can see us getting giannis... if we have two max slots available... or like you suggested make a trade... I can see us trading one ibaka and possibly gasol and lowry depending on how this year goes in an effort to get some future assets like picks..
                                I'm not falling for the line about Giannis coming here....won't fall for that hope again.
                                Durant wouldn't come here, AD wouldn't come here, Kawhi wouldn't stay here.
                                Masai will have the cap space like LA and the Clips and the Knicks did this year but he'll have to attract another elite FA to bring Giannis here imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X