Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    You think Pascal will be as good as Paul George one day?
    Yes.

Comment

• is Kawhi gonna issue a statement or is he going to straight up ghost us?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        is Kawhi gonna issue a statement or is he going to straight up ghost us?
        Who F%#@ cares...it tells u a lot how much he cares about his teamates..that he wanted 2 play with paul george and not his championship teamates,wow, unbelievable.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Ok Joey move this thread where it belongs

Comment

• i guess leonard is more lebron than tim duncan after all, if this is to be believed.

Can't imagine teams beyond LA and NY are happy with the direction being taken, but short of bringing a hard cap, not sure how you can change it if players only want to play in certain places.
            After failing to recruit Kevin Durant to the Clippers, Kawhi Leonard focused on Paul George and proved to be a 'hell of a recruiter.'

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Matt Thomas and Pascal Siakam already in line
              Can't wait to see Matt light up the summer league.

Comment

• I just want to say I'm really happy for Kawhi. His impact on this team in Just one year was amazing, like something out of a movie. I wish him all the best back home and I'm really thankful for that one year he made this team incredible.
                Last edited by Apollo; Sat Jul 6, 2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  Can't wait to see Matt light up the summer league.
                  He's not participating.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I just want to saying I'm really happy for Kawhi. His impact on this team in Justine year was amazing, like something out of a movie. I wish him all the best ACL home and I'm really thankful for that one year he made this team incredible.
                    ?????????????

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      i guess leonard is more lebron than tim duncan after all, if this is to be believed.

Can't imagine teams beyond LA and NY are happy with the direction being taken, but short of bringing a hard cap, not sure how you can change it if players only want to play in certain places.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is freaky:

Comment

• Guys this isn't the same as Bosh, Mc Grady or Carter. Kawhi left SAS and asked to go home. By the sounds of it Masai could have mortgaged the future to retain him and chose not to trade fo Russ and PG.

Kawhi chose to be close to his family and is a unique dude. I wouldn't take this a slight to Toronto, it's just not where his heart is.

We are the champs!

We have a bright future with Masai, I'm not worried about the past issues with free agents. I think our franchise is becoming one of the best and most desirable in the league.

Comment

• Fuck Dennis. That smug looking face uncle of Kawhi was cheering "5 more years" with the crowd during the parade but it's pretty obvious now that they had no intention of re-signing.

And fuck Ballmer and the Clippers too for tampering with Kawhi the whole season. It's not right. Really hope LeBron goes full super nova this year and beat the shit out of the Clippers.

Hey, Clippers, nothing's changed, nobody gives a shit about your team in LA, you're still the 2nd team in LA.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Back to square-one ladies and gentlemen.
                              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                Happy Leonard chose clippers. If he went with LeBron my nba interest would have plummeted.
                                Why? He still created a super team, just to with James. Paul George is an amazing player, Beverly is a super pest.....and they arent a bad squad. Not sure why everyone is ok with the Clippers. They play in the Staples, they will get mountains of coverage now......

Meh, NBA is close to dead to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X