Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Why? He still created a super team, just to with James. Paul George is an amazing player, Beverly is a super pest.....and they arent a bad squad. Not sure why everyone is ok with the Clippers. They play in the Staples, they will get mountains of coverage now......

Meh, NBA is close to dead to me.
    Clippers are the Mets. Even if they are good no one really cares. LA is Lakerland.

Comment

• Greatness is fleeting

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Who F%#@ cares...it tells u a lot how much he cares about his teamates..that he wanted 2 play with paul george and not his championship teamates,wow, unbelievable.
        If it's true that he told both the Raps and Clips to go and get George and he would follow, than I don't blame him for wanting to potentially improve the Raps roster as they were fortunate to win this season (not lucky).

But if that move forced the Clips to give up the haul that they did in competition with the Raps, Kawhi actually cost his own team a ton of options, where he's going to be for 4 years....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Fuck Dennis. That smug looking face uncle of Kawhi was cheering "5 more years" with the crowd during the parade but it's pretty obvious now that they had no intention of re-signing.

And fuck Ballmer and the Clippers too for tampering with Kawhi the whole season. It's not right. Really hope LeBron goes full super nova this year and beat the shit out of the Clippers.

Hey, Clippers, nothing's changed, nobody gives a shit about your team in LA, you're still the 2nd team in LA.
          Go Utah....could never root for lewhiner .... or Clippers now .... or GState

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

Why? He still created a super team, just to with James. Paul George is an amazing player, Beverly is a super pest.....and they arent a bad squad. Not sure why everyone is ok with the Clippers. They play in the Staples, they will get mountains of coverage now......

Meh, NBA is close to dead to me.
            I get what you're saying and I hate players orchestrating their teammates as much as anybody, maybe more.

But the modern super team concept took three players and originated with Garnett, Pierce (fk him) and Ray Allen followed by LeWhiner, Bosh and Wade who each colluded to take less money to win fake chips in Miami. G State was not an orchestrated super team until Durant went there to win his fake chip. LeWhiner was trying to create another super team on the Lakers and failed so far. Kawhi and George don't make the definition of super team, just another orchestration of 2 great players telling a GM what to do. Now if Durant had somehow got there ......

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Go Utah....could never root for lewhiner .... or Clippers now .... or GState
              In the West, I'll be rooting for Utah - will also be interesting to see how the Pelicans do

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Guys this isn't the same as Bosh, Mc Grady or Carter. Kawhi left SAS and asked to go home. By the sounds of it Masai could have mortgaged the future to retain him and chose not to trade fo Russ and PG.

Kawhi chose to be close to his family and is a unique dude. I wouldn't take this a slight to Toronto, it's just not where his heart is.

We are the champs!

We have a bright future with Masai, I'm not worried about the past issues with free agents. I think our franchise is becoming one of the best and most desirable in the league.
                Keeping Masai is more important than Kawhi. Players come & go all the time and it's becoming more rare for a player to stick around 1 team for more than 4 years. Yes we could have ran it back but this season Raptos lacked out with minor injuries & timely baskets was on their side. It's very hard to win a championship, anything could happen. We werent even suppose to winning a 'chip' but we did.

Now let Masai do his thing & find a way to win us another. Good on him for keeping his integrity & not bowing to pressure of a trade that may not have happen anyway or could have crippled us for a while.

Comment

• I'm rooting for the Lakers over the Clippers. Thankful for Kawhi, but I honestly don't hope for the best with him. I root for the Raptors.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    I'm rooting for the Lakers over the Clippers. Thankful for Kawhi, but I honestly don't hope for the best with him. I root for the Raptors.
                    Like FVV said "if he signs somewhere else, will just have to kick his butt when we face him".

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      I'm rooting for the Lakers over the Clippers. Thankful for Kawhi, but I honestly don't hope for the best with him. I root for the Raptors.
                      I can't root for lebron super-team maker and Anthony "trade me to the Lakers" Davis. How is he better than what Kawhi did?
                      Root against all California and NY based teams ....

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BzlsUUfg_dc/?igshid=jlza1t23qqor

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Like FVV said "if he signs somewhere else, will just have to kick his butt when we face him".
                          Love Fred's attitude.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

In the West, I'll be rooting for Utah - will also be interesting to see how the Pelicans do
                            Utah is legit.
                            pelicans is going no where, they wasted their pick

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Utah is legit.
                              pelicans is going no where, they wasted their pick
                              Pels will have a starting 5 of Holliday, Ingram, Reddick, Zion, and Favours

They'll also have a bench that's a mix of vets and youngsters

Comment

• How long til this is merged into the "Toronto Raptors Alumni who are still playing" thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X