X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R.
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Well the first guard brought you the second guard so be respectful and thankful we've had both
    Too soon?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Danny Green is a killer. We need those guys in the playoffs instead of guards who dribble for 10 seconds, pump fakes for another 5 and then decide to take a Kobe-esque shot.
    Well the first guard brought you the second guard so be respectful and thankful we've had both

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Danny Green is a killer. We need those guys in the playoffs instead of guards who dribble for 10 seconds, pump fakes for another 5 and then decide to take a Kobe-esque shot.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Steph's dad was pretty good.
    I really liked Walt Williams that one year. Great nickname + knee highs!

Leave a comment:

• Spark
    replied
    I havent really watch nba until 2003, never really seen Dell play to be honest lol All i remember was the Jason Kapono and Anthony Parker era haha

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Yeah... Shaq every now and again calls Steph "Dells kid" after he makes a bunch of shots.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 5, 2018, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Spark wrote: View Post
    Hands down, best catch and shoot player we ever had. Everytime he shoots it, I dont have that cringy feeling. I dont know how Masai pulled that off.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Shooters go into funks though. I remember Lou William starting off hot and then cooling way down.

So keeping my expectations under control for now.. but yeah so far Danny Green is exactly what I wanted Terrence Ross to be, but just could never deliver consistently.
    You can expect his defense to stay. Problem with Ross was whenever he got into a slump, he let it affect his whole game

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Shooters go into funks though. I remember Lou William starting off hot and then cooling way down.

So keeping my expectations under control for now.. but yeah so far Danny Green is exactly what I wanted Terrence Ross to be, but just could never deliver consistently.

Leave a comment:

• Spark
    replied
    Hands down, best catch and shoot player we ever had. Everytime he shoots it, I dont have that cringy feeling. I dont know how Masai pulled that off.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Danny is automatic.

He is definitely a game changer and no doubt he is doing it at both ends of the floor.

What a luxury for Nurse to have this guy as a filler in a trade.

Wow !

Leave a comment:

• dylan123
    replied
    So good to have a guy come in with the 3 & D tag that is actually capable of doing both.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    hope that was closer to preseason...he's limping everywhere

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Cool guy. Snakes in a condo? I've got kids, so I hate neighbours that have those kind of pets. C'mon now, Danny.
    Its a private house.

But yeah I hear you, ever since the story of the snake escaping from the pet store in NB and killing those boys, I really do not want to live next to someone who owns them.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Cool guy. Snakes in a condo? I've got kids, so I hate neighbours that have those kind of pets. C'mon now, Danny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X