Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Not to get technical, but the intent (at least for me) was that the Raptors needed to get better defensively, and with DeRozan eating up heavy minutes, that was never going to happen.
    Yes, and they did by finally getting Danny green. And the best perimeter defender in the world.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Freakiest laugh Masai or Kwai?

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
        Freakiest laugh Masai or Kwai?
        There should be a meshup with the two laughs together. I would die laughing.

Comment

• If we had Danny Green instead of Derozan vs Cavs, we would probably win 1 game last year in that series.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            If we had Danny Green instead of Derozan vs Cavs, we would probably win 1 game last year in that series.
            Two games, I'd bet. Came within a hair twice as it was.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Terrence jones for jv..

Most of christianL jv trade targets are playing in China or the g league
              HAHAHHAHA. gold.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                If we had Danny Green instead of Derozan vs Cavs, we would probably win 1 game last year in that series.
                Danny Green has slowed down the last 2 seasons, part injury & part age. Lets hope he is healthy this season and his defence/3 pointer are still going strong.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Danny Green has slowed down the last 2 seasons, part injury & part age. Lets hope he is healthy this season and his defence/3 pointer are still going strong.
                  Yeah, he's slowed down for sure, he's not the all-world defender he once was. He's still a rock solid defender, and his shot is still in that 36-37% range the past couple seasons.

Where he's really dropped off is the other bits of his game - finishing at the rim, attacking off the dribble, where he was never great but was functional. Of course, those are the bits we need the least (and the most likely to have been affected by his health) so I'm not too concerned.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, he's slowed down for sure, he's not the all-world defender he once was. He's still a rock solid defender, and his shot is still in that 36-37% range the past couple seasons.

Where he's really dropped off is the other bits of his game - finishing at the rim, attacking off the dribble, where he was never great but was functional. Of course, those are the bits we need the least (and the most likely to have been affected by his health) so I'm not too concerned.
                    Yes, its very likely Green will be used like CJ Miles was last season (will likely score less) but with better defence.

Comment

• I can see why he's a fan fav in San Antonio. Just by watching his press conference the other day, he's just a likeable dude.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I can see why he's a fan fav in San Antonio. Just by watching his press conference the other day, he's just a likeable dude.
                        You can tell based on his work ethic. He got traded and in the same off season, met up with some of the young guys for workout sessions.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I can see why he's a fan fav in San Antonio. Just by watching his press conference the other day, he's just a likeable dude.
                          Yet, in his latest podcast, he complained about Canadian taxes, cold weather, and wait times at customs

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Yet, in his latest podcast, he complained about Canadian taxes, cold weather, and wait times at customs
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• This looked like Danny Green playing on a fully recovered groin tear. Not like a broken down old man playing on the declining side of his career. Great game. He is a willing passer. I think his one assist was more a function of the guys he was passing to missing easy looks than a lack of passing.

A real bonus having him here with Kawhi. They already know what to expect from each other and have the high level of trust and knowledge of each others games that you expect to see from long time teammates.

Comment

• He really drifts forward on his jumpers on the break, but he's pretty good at making them.

Comment

Working...
                                X