No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Green continues to shoot lights out. 4th overall, % pts behind Seth Curry. No one above him as more attempts. Yes, the highest % in the league with 350 or more attempts. He is 1.5% than Steph Curry
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Danny Green continues to shoot lights out. 4th overall, % pts behind Seth Curry. No one above him as more attempts. Yes, the highest % in the league with 350 or more attempts. He is 1.5% than Steph Curry
      after years of Ross, Carroll and Patterson we finally get our 3+D dude. Funny that we tried to find Danny Green imitation all these years but Masai went and got the original
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Danny Green continues to shoot lights out. 4th overall, % pts behind Seth Curry. No one above him as more attempts. Yes, the highest % in the league with 350 or more attempts. He is 1.5% than Steph Curry
        The trade has been good for Danny's market value...31 yrs old, FA mmm, his agent is happy.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          i don't even know who won 3 point contest last year.
          The PHX guy who looks about 14, Devin Booker I believe won before Joe Harris.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

after years of Ross, Carroll and Patterson we finally get our 3+D dude. Funny that we tried to find Danny Green imitation all these years but Masai went and got the original
            PJ Tucker.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

PJ Tucker.
              What about? They're not even close to the same player...about the only thing they have common is defensive competency

Comment

What about? They're not even close to the same player...about the only thing they have common is defensive competency
                Mixx was saying we never had any legit 3 & D players on the roster until Green. Tucker is the quintessential NBA 3 & D and he shot 40% from 3 for the Raps. The biggest difference between Green and Tucker is that Danny G is clutch. Half of his 3's seem to come at key moments in the game.

Comment

Mixx was saying we never had any legit 3 & D players on the roster until Green. Tucker is the quintessential NBA 3 & D and he shot 40% from 3 for the Raps. The biggest difference between Green and Tucker is that Danny G is clutch. Half of his 3's seem to come at key moments in the game.
                  That and the fact that Green has 5 three point attempts per game and Tucker had 2.5

Comment

I guess thats true. But offensively, Green is another level of shooter. Tucker is career 36%, this year 38%. Green is career 40%, this year 44%. It may not seem like a lot, but it is. Tucker for his career is behind Terrence Ross and Kyle Lowry and Demarre Carroll and Jonas freakin Jerebko, 96th among active players. Green is 16th among active players and its tight at the top, he's only 1% behind JJ Redick at 8th.

Also size. Green is a 2 and defends backcourt guys, Tucker is a 4 and defends power guys.

Comment

• We had Tucker for like 24 games. He happened I guess.

Comment

• Clicked on the first page by accident. Posts from July 18th..Sorry Hotshot, take your lumps

Maury wrote: View Post
                        Does Danny start over OG?
                        Hotshot wrote: View Post

Hell no.

Lets not make mistake, Danny Green is 100% 1 year rental & OG is the future.

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Danny Green is not a starter caliber forward in this league, he does a few nice things here & there but that's it.

Comment

I guess thats true. But offensively, Green is another level of shooter. Tucker is career 36%, this year 38%. Green is career 40%, this year 44%. It may not seem like a lot, but it is.
                          Oh, it definitely seems like a lot.

Comment

I guess thats true. But offensively, Green is another level of shooter. Tucker is career 36%, this year 38%. Green is career 40%, this year 44%. It may not seem like a lot, but it is. Tucker for his career is behind Terrence Ross and Kyle Lowry and Demarre Carroll and Jonas freakin Jerebko, 96th among active players. Green is 16th among active players and its tight at the top, he's only 1% behind JJ Redick at 8th.

Also size. Green is a 2 and defends backcourt guys, Tucker is a 4 and defends power guys.
                            Also Tucker when he was with us could only shoot the 3 well from the corners. I don't know if that's still the same with him now. Danny can shoot it from any spot
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Clicked on the first page by accident. Posts from July 18th..Sorry Hotshot, take your lumps

Gladly! but you got to admit, he had subpar seasons the last 2 withThe Spurs and was getting older. His career was resurrected at the right time..contract year!

If the Spurs knew Danny Green would be back to the way he was, they would never included him in the package with Kawhi.
                              Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Mar 25, 2019, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Gladly! but you got to admit, he had subpar seasons the last 2 withThe Spurs and was getting older. His career was resurrected at the right time..contract year!

If the Spurs knew Danny Green would be back to the way he was, they would never included him in the package with Kawhi.
                                100%. I was wrong too, I thought he would be In decline. I'm happy to eat crow along side you

Comment

Working...
                                X