No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can't possibly play any worse, can he?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      He can't possibly play any worse, can he?
      He was a 41 plus % shooter for the Spurs in the playoffs. So barring some unknown injury he will come around. I am more concerned about his defense. The Raptors are winning b/c of their defense and DG hasn't been as crisp as earlier/during the season. Hope he has a good oneto morrow.

Comment

• As someone earlier wrote, I suspect he has an undisclosed injury. This is the same pattern we saw with Lowry a few years ago. Didn't he have surgery in the offseason one year? And his shooting came around?

Hope I'm wrong and he settles back into his long term averages for shooting. Could use him tomorrow to help counter whatever coach Bud comes up with.

Comment

• Danny gonna have a big game 6 to get him ready for the stage he shines the brightest.... The Finals
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            This is a sweet side-benefit to this trade: we go from having 2 or 3 'knock down shooters' (with Fred injured especially) in the playoffs to having

Green
            Miles
            Lowry
            Fred
            Kawhi
            Sophomore OG
            And hopefully Siakam/Serge can make strides.

We've basically just become an elite-shooting team overnight.
            Just noticed this post from the first page of this thread. Skywalker pretty much nailed it. Siakim has definitely made strides and Serge has remained a credible threat while elevating his game over last year I would say.

Comment

• ECF Champ + WCF Champ + Finals Champ

Thanks Green Ranger.

Comment

• Going to call it now: he has a fantastic NBA finals.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Going to call it now: he has a fantastic NBA finals.
                  He's definitely going to make soem big shots for us. Danny will deliver

Comment

• Can’t keep a good man down. Love it.

Comment

• Oh oh oh, daniel my brother, you are, so clutch at 3s
                      You can still bring the rain

​​​​​​​
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think Danny continues his hot shooting. The Warriors focused on Kawhi, and it bit them in the ass. Klay is unlikely to have the same mobility he had before his injury I suspect, so they might try and hide him on the least threatening Raptors player. Will he even start? GS won't be able to have players sag off their man to help, so I think Danny gets more open shots if the Raptors keep moving. A lot of his shots came in transition in Game 3. I think that continues tonight.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          I think Danny continues his hot shooting. The Warriors focused on Kawhi, and it bit them in the ass. Klay is unlikely to have the same mobility he had before his injury I suspect, so they might try and hide him on the least threatening Raptors player. Will he even start? GS won't be able to have players sag off their man to help, so I think Danny gets more open shots if the Raptors keep moving. A lot of his shots came in transition in Game 3. I think that continues tonight.
                          Welp, he didn't continue his hot shooting but he was amazing defensively in game 4. If he shoots well in game 5 that will be a nice topper to a solid overall series for him.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Welp, he didn't continue his hot shooting but he was amazing defensively in game 4. If he shoots well in game 5 that will be a nice topper to a solid overall series for him.
                            You thought he was amazing defensively? Of course he wasnt bad but I found him to be such a foul machine in game 4
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

You thought he was amazing defensively? Of course he wasnt bad but I found him to be such a foul machine in game 4
                              He carried the defence in game 4. Those fouls mostly came from the aggressive smothering defence he was playing, right on the edge of fouling all night long.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He carried the defence in game 4. Those fouls mostly came from the aggressive smothering defence he was playing, right on the edge of fouling all night long.
                                I need to start watching him more closely because I definitely know he's a good defender but I don't always see the amazingness most people do.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X