No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U think we're loosing our mind..Danny Green must be going insane..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      U think we're loosing our mind..Danny Green must be going insane..
      Doubt it. He's got a good offer in Dallas if he doesn't come back here

Comment

• Danny Green on Free Agency..

https://youtu.be/z8TcSDCMlTw

Comment

• Like others here, I'm fairly certain that Masai has talked with Danny about what sort of contract the Raptors will offer, contingent upon whether Kawhi signs. After giving it some thought, I'm expecting the Raptors to offer a two-year contract with a partially guaranteed second year if Kawhi is back, with the full understanding that, based on the cap situation both with the Raptors and around the league, he'll likely be bought out (possibly after being traded). Because of that, he would essentially get the full first-year salary *plus* the guarantee *if* he doesn't end up having his full second year picked up. I could see something like 8 mil the first year and 4.5 mil guaranteed the second year as being an option which saves the Raptors tax while still paying Danny well.

The downside to this for Danny is that Danny will be a free agent again next year, but he could likely at least get four years at the mid-level next year, when there are a lot fewer free agents looking to negotiate contracts when there were this year.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
            Like others here, I'm fairly certain that Masai has talked with Danny about what sort of contract the Raptors will offer, contingent upon whether Kawhi signs. After giving it some thought, I'm expecting the Raptors to offer a two-year contract with a partially guaranteed second year if Kawhi is back, with the full understanding that, based on the cap situation both with the Raptors and around the league, he'll likely be bought out (possibly after being traded). Because of that, he would essentially get the full first-year salary *plus* the guarantee *if* he doesn't end up having his full second year picked up. I could see something like 8 mil the first year and 4.5 mil guaranteed the second year as being an option which saves the Raptors tax while still paying Danny well.

The downside to this for Danny is that Danny will be a free agent again next year, but he could likely at least get four years at the mid-level next year, when there are a lot fewer free agents looking to negotiate contracts when there were this year.
            if what you say about the 2nd year comes about next year may have more landing spots that this year.

Comment

• I'd be very surprised if Danny accepted essentially a one year deal. I'd think the best the Raptors could hope for is overpaying heavily on a one year deal or overpaying somewhat on a full two year deal (perhaps with a PO?), as they'll want to avoid longer term deals and other teams will certainly offer at least three years.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I feel bad for Danny Green..his probably gonna loose all his hair..this is just crazy.

Comment

• Do u think theres any chance Danny knows what's going to happen & not saying anything?

I'd laugh if they signed him too and we basically had a presser with both of them like we did originally

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                    Do u think theres any chance Danny knows what's going to happen & not saying anything?

I'd laugh if they signed him too and we basically had a presser with both of them like we did originally
                    I was wondering this myself. Kawhi has to have been giving him some hints, right?
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I was wondering this myself. Kawhi has to have been giving him some hints, right?
                      I don’t know man, it’s Kawhi. I wouldn’t be surprised if literally no one outside of him and like 2-3 other people know exactly what’s going on
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hope it all works out for Danny. But man, second highest 3 pt % in the NBA? Great defensive player. How can he not find a home with a decent pay cheque?

Comment

• Good for Danny getting 30M for two years to go space the floor for the LBJ-AD PnR. Get that money, Danny,
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Loved this guy. .... Comfortable for the most part to move on from him. Especially given the circumstances. But man, his positivity, spirit, professionalism, good humour, patience, leadership, ...not to mention the 3 and the D.

Who knows how all this would’ve turned out without him. You’d have to guess very likely without a Chip.

Bless you Danny. You’re a real one.

Fuck the Lakers.
                            But good luck to you.
                            Happy for you.

What a ride.

Comment

• What Goldblum said....

Comment

• Green can suck it. He wanted Kawhi, not Toronto.... Enemy now.

Comment

Working...
                                X