Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Celtics - One More Baby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Go Celtics - One More Baby

    I am loving it.

    Lebron plays vs the Raptors and sits vs the Bulls.

    Go Celtics - One more baby
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

    Memories some so sweet, indeed

    Larger Photo of the avatar



    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

  • #2
    paul pierce > lebron

    lebron is a whiny bitch...celtics in 6...

    Comment


    • #3
      When Aldredge asked KG about the Celtics offense KG said words that every Raptors player, BC and coach should listen to

      KG "We don't even talk offense, We did it with defense"
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

      Memories some so sweet, indeed

      Larger Photo of the avatar



      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

      Comment


      • #4
        Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        When Aldredge asked KG about the Celtics offense KG said words that every Raptors player, BC and coach should listen to

        KG "We don't even talk offense, We did it with defense"
        Truer words there are not. They made the Cavs look like Hawks tonight...I couldnt believe how ineffective they made LBJ. And the Cavs were built for LBJ and the playoffs. A lesson for those who think CB teaming up with LBJ does the trick. Reminds me of how the Pistons won as well (the last one). People, get your point guard first and then you can take it from there. Rondo is doing a number on Mo W. How good can that guy get if he developed a 3 pt. range. Oh my.

        Comment


        • #5
          I hate them both.

          Go Phoenix!

          Comment


          • #6
            Whoa lets not throw the casket on Bron yet. This whole series is a ploy to make a dramatic comeback. You have to believe its the elbow, two no shows in five games is not bronesque.

            I have a lot riding on Bron to win it, but i'm with Spike Lee in that I want him to go to NY and that probably becomes more likely if they don't win the next two games.

            Comment


            • #7
              There is nothing more gratifying than watching LeBron miss every jump shot he takes, lose by 32, and look like he doesn't give a rat's behind.

              Comment


              • #8
                so...if the cavs bow out against he c**tics...their season would have to be considered an epic fail, right? what a gut-punch to the city of CLE.
                TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Celtics are the biggest bunch of a-holes the league has seen in a while. The Celtics have wronged the Raptors far more than the Cavs did sitting LeBron James in a game that meant nothing to them. Sorry but I'm not sure how anyone can cheer the Celtics after all the B.S. they've pulled in games since Allen and KG showed up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The Celtics are the biggest bunch of a-holes the league has seen in a while. The Celtics have wronged the Raptors far more than the Cavs did sitting LeBron James in a game that meant nothing to them. Sorry but I'm not sure how anyone can cheer the Celtics after all the B.S. they've pulled in games since Allen and KG showed up.
                    Apollo

                    You be makin my hatin on Prince look like child's play
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                    Memories some so sweet, indeed

                    Larger Photo of the avatar



                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Come on now. Every time the Raptors play the Celtics KG or someone pulls some pin head stunt that totally disrespects the club. Those guys are punks. I hope they lose and I'll cheer against them until the end of time. The Cavs aren't responsible for the Raptors missing the playoffs, the Raptors are. They should have never placed themselves in the position where they rely on other teams winning/losing games to get in. At the All-star break they were sitting pretty in 5th seed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Come on now. Every time the Raptors play the Celtics KG or someone pulls some pin head stunt that totally disrespects the club. Those guys are punks. I hope they lose and I'll cheer against them until the end of time. The Cavs aren't responsible for the Raptors missing the playoffs, the Raptors are. They should have never placed themselves in the position where they rely on other teams winning/losing games to get in. At the All-star break they were sitting pretty in 5th seed.
                        I agree with you on both counts.

                        Look at my initial post on this thread. I never said the Lebron sitting was responsible for the Raptors missing the playoffs.

                        I said I hate him for playing against the Raptors and sitting vs the Bulls.

                        I can see where one would draw the conclusion that I was saying that that was the cause of the Raptors not making the playoffs.

                        That is not the case. I believe the reason that Raptors missed the playoffs is because of Bosh's inability to again play 82 games and in fact only play 70. In addition when he did return after the first injury he played while not being 100% as a result of that injury.

                        Yes anyone could have gotten his face in the way of Jamison's elbow like Bosh did. But no one else did.

                        Bosh once again broke down and that is why the Raptors missed the playoffs. Of course the Raptors don't even come close without Bosh true enough.

                        But the Raptors didn't pay Bosh to play in only 70 games whatever the reason.

                        P.S. I also put part of the blame on Turk and to a lessor extent Calderon because he was injured. Everyone else on the roster either played up to or above my expectations. However, as I stated a number of times. Bosh is the leader and as such he at least for me has to get most of the blame for the Raptors failure to make the playoffs.

                        I also think that for the most part Triano did a decent job given the nine new players and that it was his first full year as head coach.
                        Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed May 12, 2010, 11:05 AM.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

                        Memories some so sweet, indeed

                        Larger Photo of the avatar



                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          I said I hate him for playing against the Raptors and sitting vs the Bulls.
                          Why do you care? If the fact that it could affect the playoff hopes of two teams had no bearing on your mind then why care? Do you hate him for sitting out the Pacers, Magic, and Celtics games as well? Do you understand why they would sit him for the last four meaningless games of the season?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One more thing. The elbow was unintentional so we can't really knock the Cavs for it. Jamison wasn't exactly a hit man sent to knock Bosh out. By the way, both years the Raptors went to the playoffs with Bosh he played no more than 70 regular season games, just saying.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Apollo wrote: View Post
                              The Celtics are the biggest bunch of a-holes the league has seen in a while. The Celtics have wronged the Raptors far more than the Cavs did sitting LeBron James in a game that meant nothing to them. Sorry but I'm not sure how anyone can cheer the Celtics after all the B.S. they've pulled in games since Allen and KG showed up.

                              I totally agree I hate the Celtics more so then Cleveland, to be honest I actually enjoy Cleveland to watch also since AP and Moon are there now... It was our own fault we didn't make the playoffs, since we lost to golden state and to chi town we set our own fate, we effed it up. not coz Lebron sat?!? are you stupid? we shouldn't be blaming our non playoff season on anyone but ourselves...LBJ is just a scapegoat nothing more.. GO CLEVELAND I HOPE SOMEONE KICKS GARNETT IN THE NUTTZ!
                              Buschfire

                              Raptors fan since day 1.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X