Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yertu damkule
    replied
    so...if the cavs bow out against he c**tics...their season would have to be considered an epic fail, right? what a gut-punch to the city of CLE.

Leave a comment:

• jrdyck
    replied
    There is nothing more gratifying than watching LeBron miss every jump shot he takes, lose by 32, and look like he doesn't give a rat's behind.

Leave a comment:

• mo-sales
    replied
    Whoa lets not throw the casket on Bron yet. This whole series is a ploy to make a dramatic comeback. You have to believe its the elbow, two no shows in five games is not bronesque.

I have a lot riding on Bron to win it, but i'm with Spike Lee in that I want him to go to NY and that probably becomes more likely if they don't win the next two games.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    I hate them both.

Go Phoenix!

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    When Aldredge asked KG about the Celtics offense KG said words that every Raptors player, BC and coach should listen to

KG "We don't even talk offense, We did it with defense"
    Truer words there are not. They made the Cavs look like Hawks tonight...I couldnt believe how ineffective they made LBJ. And the Cavs were built for LBJ and the playoffs. A lesson for those who think CB teaming up with LBJ does the trick. Reminds me of how the Pistons won as well (the last one). People, get your point guard first and then you can take it from there. Rondo is doing a number on Mo W. How good can that guy get if he developed a 3 pt. range. Oh my.

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    replied
    When Aldredge asked KG about the Celtics offense KG said words that every Raptors player, BC and coach should listen to

KG "We don't even talk offense, We did it with defense"

Leave a comment:

• A00715890
    replied
    paul pierce > lebron

lebron is a whiny bitch...celtics in 6...

Leave a comment:

• Buddahfan
    started a topic Go Celtics - One More Baby

Go Celtics - One More Baby

I am loving it.

Lebron plays vs the Raptors and sits vs the Bulls.

Go Celtics - One more baby
Working...
X