How Hip Hop Stars Impact Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hip Hop Stars Impact Free Agency

rapper Drake is great friends with Lebron James, and Drizzy is from Toronto and word is Drake works for LRMR, brons company, so who knows maybe drizzy can persuade lebron to come to Toronto and play for the RAPS,

I think we can get lebron in a sign in trade senario, since the bulls think they can trade LBJ for Deng, we can trade Hedo, Bargs, and Jose for LBJ,

like dont the CAVs get more from the Raps then the Bulls, DONT BE SUPRISED IF THIS HAPPENS

Pipe dream my friend, pipe dream. LeBron will never don a Raptors uniform. Canada isn't big enough for James' ego.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      Pipe dream my friend, pipe dream. LeBron will never don a Raptors uniform. Canada isn't big enough for James' ego.
      I actually dont think its that much of a pipedream.

If Colangelo put an ancillary business package together....like contacts and business partners in China, Europe & Africa (he has basketball types on his payroll from these areas right now)...to make LBJ's profile more of an international one (this being reportedly one of his desires) then Toronto is not a stretch. He still remains in North America yet gets a the cachet of an international star. Is there anything one cannot get in Toronto that is exclusively available in another NA city? He could fly his women and sushi in if he wanted and have Bosh as his "bitch" on the court as well.

Comment

who the fuck gave this no talent ass-clown permission to use 'drizzy'?

Comment

Lebron is also friends with Jay-Z, so maybe he'll go to New York.

Lebron is also friends with Kanye West, so maybe he'll go to Chicago.

Lebron is also friends with Eminem, so maybe he'll go to Detroit.

Lebron is also friends with hundreds of rappers and entertainers, so maybe he'll go to any one of their home cities.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
            who the fuck gave this no talent ass-clown permission to use 'drizzy'?
            Probably someone on Degrassi St. is my guess...

Comment

Working...
            X