I officially hate the Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I officially hate the Bulls

Who do the bulls think they are, they got Jordan, Pippen, and now they expect Lebron, Rose, and Wade or Bosh LOL if that happens the NBA will significantly become worse there would be no competition, and the Toronto Raptors fans will be stuck into dog shit for yEEEARRSSS!!!! any1 else feel the hate for BULLs

not gonna happen so nah.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

i hate the bulls
      motherfuckers stealing our 8th seed

Comment

I honestly rather prefer the bulls take them, and neither the nets or knicks get any of the superstars available. I wouldnt want to face lebron & co 4 times a season, bad enough we have the celtics raping us, we dont need another team chiping in as well, we would guaranteed to be in the doghouse for the next 5-6 years, so if Bosh is leaving, take him out of our division and Im fine.

Comment

noname27 wrote: View Post
          i hate the bulls
          They didn't steal it, the Raptors handed it to them on a silver platter with all the fixin's!

Comment

Yeah, this is something people keep seeming to miss. The Raptors played themselves into a huge hole. If they even played .500 ball after the all-star break the Bulls wouldn't have come close to taking a playoff spot. No one stole anything, the Raptors threw away something they didn't seem to care about.

Comment

word but the bulls had the G.O.A.T. in Jordan now they might get the king lebron and another superstar along with 2 young stud$$ thats insane fuk da BULLS

Comment

noname27 wrote: View Post
                i hate the bulls
                from what I remember we gave it to them like little bitches.

Comment

Working...
                X