Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big name FA's to sit and hold hands around the camp fire before one makes a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big name FA's to sit and hold hands around the camp fire before one makes a decision

Wade said he's not sure when the top free agents will discuss their respective plans, though they have spoken informally in the past.

"(Free agency) has been three years coming," Wade said. "We've discussed it prematurely, at different times. (But) you don't know what guys are thinking and where they're going. I think we'll all sit down, and before one of us makes a decision, all of us will have spoken to each other and (listened to the) thinking.

"A lot of decisions (will be based on) what other players are willing to do and what other guys want to do. So it's not just a 'me' situation here. We all have to look and see what each other is thinking."
    ChicagoTribune.com

Its funny that Wade didnt mention Bosh in this article! hahahaha only him, Lebron and JJ.

I think Bosh is the guy in highschool who wanted to hang out with the cool guys but the cool guys didnt want him around, but he was always tagging along and following their lead. He's always waiting on DWade and LBJ before he decides which i think is really pathetic. No wonder he cant lead a team.

Comment

I know what you mean, he's like that guy who tells everyone he is moving away so people would make a huge fuss and throw him a big going away party, but then they realize him leaving actually makes everyone happier.

I can't remember a player of Bosh's talents ever being valued so low by the teams fan base that is trying to retain him.

Comment

Just because Bosh isn't mentioned in the article doesn't mean anything. Wade's quotes didn't mention any players.

Plus a combo of Bosh+Wade is similar to Gasol+Kobe. With the right pieces added over the years, Miami could build a very strong championship caliber team.

Comment

Man...! the players have really taken over the league...really sad what the league has become. Players say its all about winning, but why do they want to go to the Knicks when they're one of the worst teams in the league?? Why not the Lakers, San Antonio, Phoenix ?? Those are the teams with a history of winning. I guess a Max contract of millions of dollars isn't enough anymore, they want guaranteed jobs in the organization after too?

btw....I'd take Gasol/Kobe everytime....

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
            Just because Bosh isn't mentioned in the article doesn't mean anything. Wade's quotes didn't mention any players.
            Exactly. I grow tired of the Bosh bashing. It makes no sense.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post

Plus a combo of Bosh+Wade is similar to Gasol+Kobe. With the right pieces added over the years, Miami could build a very strong championship caliber team.
              "The Cavaliers' LeBron James, the Heat's Dwyane Wade and the Hawks' Joe Johnson plan to discuss their respective plans with each other before making a decision once free agency begins July 1, Wade told the Tribune on Wednesday."

Source: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,1531138.story

I dont think the Chicago Tribune is dumb enough to say "Wade told" if he actually didnt say it. Lawsuit anyone?

Sorry apollo, im not actually bashing Bosh (well actually just a little bit, hehehe) what im just stating is true. He's always followed the lead of LBJ, Wade and Melo since they entered the NBA, or at least thats what most credible reporters said. Its just frustrating to see and hear everybody talking about him leaving, although he hasnt left yet, its probably going to happen. Its like in those movies when the Dad goes off to war to do better things and the kid eventually hates the Dad for leaving. Sentimental. haha

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                Sorry apollo, im not actually bashing Bosh (well actually just a little bit, hehehe) what im just stating is true. He's always followed the lead of LBJ, Wade and Melo since they entered the NBA, or at least thats what most credible reporters said.
                How so? Bosh has the same agent as Wade. His agent advised both of them in the best way to maximize their money. What they are doing is the best thing for them to do. They're hitting the market just before the CBA is restructured. Great advice if you ask me and it has nothing to do with Wade or James and everything to do with the CBA negotiations and his agent. If you aren't referring to their similar contract extensions of three years prior then what exactly are you referring to and how does Melo have anything to do with it?

tbihis wrote: View Post
                Its just frustrating to see and hear everybody talking about him leaving, although he hasnt left yet, its probably going to happen. Its like in those movies when the Dad goes off to war to do better things and the kid eventually hates the Dad for leaving. Sentimental. haha
                I'm with you on the frustrations but I've been coming to grip with this since his contract extension. That was foreshadowing of things to come. When Colangelo came online I had hope of this not going down but Colangelo has been a disappointment. I blame Colangelo, not Bosh. Bosh has wasted away in Toronto for seven years and I don't blame him for leaning towards leaving. I would leave if I was in his shoes and I'm a hardcore Raptors fans. I have no hard feelings towards Bosh. He's handled himself with dignity while on the Raptors payroll.
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu May 27, 2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X