Stoudemire Joining NBA Superstar Summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoudemire Joining NBA Superstar Summit

Looks like Stoudemire will be joining LeBron, Bosh, Wade and Johnson for this private meeting too.

I'd love to be a fly on that wall though.

Another big name wants in on the upcoming NBA free-agent superstar summit.

Amare Stoudemire, who is likely to opt out of the final year of his current contract, told AOL Fanhouse that he expects to join in talks with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson before free agency begins on July 1.

"I'm friends with LeBron, Dwyane, Chris [Bosh] -- all those guys are friends of mine," Stoudemire told AOL Fanhouse. "So I'm pretty sure they'll call me and we'll talk about a few things."
    Source - Click here

HIs response sounds more like the kid on the playground who wants so desperately to play with the big boys.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Summit Agenda

Just heard this from a source I am not at liberty to identify and who I did not check out:

NBA Superstar Summit Agenda
      8:00AM Breakfast/Meet and Greet
      9:00AM Best foreign alphabet tattoo of 2009 award ceremony
      10:00AM Guest speaker Drew Rosenhaus presents "Free Agency Deception 101"
      11:00AM Review of quarterly Tweets and rest of year Tweet forecast
      12:00PM Lunch Buffet w/ Sunday Bar
      1:00PM David Stern impersonation contest
      2:00PM Pin the tail on David Stern contest
      Now obviously this is not the complete agenda for the summit but it's the best we have to date. Stay tuned.

Comment

My understanding is such a meeting is against league rules..not that such a rule would stop them from meeting, but all this public talk about it seems kinda silly.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Just heard this from a source I am not at liberty to identify and who I did not check out:

Now obviously this is not the complete agenda for the summit but it's the best we have to date. Stay tuned.
          So will it be held in France, Miami or some other place?
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It has not been confirmed yet but one source, who I won't identify and did not check, stated that it would be more likely to happen in Detroit than Toronto because apparently the temperature drops by 30% and taxes on goods and services increase by 30% immediately after crossing the boarder. Oh, and they do not trust pilots who were schooled in the metric system. Stay tuned.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              It has not been confirmed yet but one source, who I won't identify and did not check, stated that it would be more likely to happen in Detroit than Toronto because apparently the temperature drops by 30% and taxes on goods and services increase by 30% immediately after crossing the boarder. Oh, and they do not trust pilots who were schooled in the metric system. Stay tuned.
              Do you mean this Detroit?

Survey: A third of all Detroit lots are vacant or abandoned
              By The Associated Press
              February 20, 2010, 7:53PM
              http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...l_detroit.html

and this same Detroit?

Damn I think I actually sat in one of those seats that used to be in the upper deck. Where did it go? Hell, its now part of the field level box seat section
              Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon May 31, 2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Trust it guys. They are all gonna team up, make up there own super team and own everyone
                Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
                X