Nets Interested in Smith for Assistant Gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nets Interested in Smith for Assistant Gig

Hmmm ..... I guess easing himself back in the league as an assistant isn't bad. He'll definitely show those young fellas in NJ some tough love.

Source - Click here

typo in the title. i figure you mean't sam but for a minute i was trying to figure out who smith is.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Haha my first thought was, "Wait what? Someone offered Doug Smith a coaching gig?" :P

Good for Sam though, I didn't think he deserved to be fired. But I do agree with him that he's got a lot more to learn and being an assistant (again) for now wouldn't be so bad. And perhaps some tough lovin' is just what the Nets need.

Comment

jlongs wrote: View Post
        Haha my first thought was, "Wait what? Someone offered Doug Smith a coaching gig?" :P

Good for Sam though, I didn't think he deserved to be fired. But I do agree with him that he's got a lot more to learn and being an assistant (again) for now wouldn't be so bad. And perhaps some tough lovin' is just what the Nets need.
        same and then i thought steve smith from nba tv.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Doc meant "Smitch".

Comment

Dont know about being an asst. to Avery J. as H/c. They are both screamers unless one changes. Wouldnt you need a good cop bad cop setup ? Just saying.

Comment

Working...
            X