Ford: Nets Meeting with LeBron "Tremendous"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford: Nets Meeting with LeBron "Tremendous"

The Nets believe that they can sign LeBron and another superstar such as Chris Bosh.

How did it go? A source close to the Nets said their meeting with LeBron was "tremendous". How tremendous? "Front runner tremendous."

The Nets continue to project confidence that they have the inside track on LeBron. If they get him, sources say they have a deal in place to move Kris Humphries to clear additional cap space to make a max offer to Chris Bosh or another free agent of his choosing.
    Source - Click here
    Last edited by Doc; Thu Jul 1, 2010, 05:06 PM.

I bet Lebron will flirt with everyone like this, he would be treated like a king by every team until he makes his final decision. Lebron is like the attention whore tease you run into once in a while in your life that hints on sleeping with you but in the end she doesn't only to sleep with someone else.

The guy is a jerk.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I bet Lebron will flirt with everyone like this, he would be treated like a king by every team until he makes his final decision. Lebron is like the attention whore tease you run into once in a while in your life that hints on sleeping with you but in the end she doesn't only to sleep with someone else.

The guy is a jerk.
      Lol at the attention whore tease analogy.

Comment

If I was him I would be playing the game too, Food, drinks, whores, strippers, massages ....... the works.

Comment

maybe one team will let lebron pick out the whole team to help serve his incredibly small pea-like brain with his incredibly huge-ass ego......ummm fuck lebron

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

The guy is a jerk.
            Someone's going to end up being that "someone else" though. And that "someone else" is going to have the time of his life for 3-6 years... with a slight chance of getting STD. Will it all be worth it? I'm sure it will. Sucks for everyone else she flirted with though.

Comment

If Bosh wants to be a Jersey girl then that's fine as long as Devin Harris is coming back this way. Why bother even dreaming about Lopez? He's going no where.

Comment

Working...
              X