Canadian Boy: Andy Rautins in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Boy: Andy Rautins in action

I don't know if we are allowed to post links for live stream, but here's link for Knicks vs Lakers in Summer League action

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/21621/...rk-knicks.html

your allowed to post whatever you like
    just under the right heading, i dont think this belongs under "Everything Raptors"

Comment

He is going to end up in europe.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        He is going to end up in europe.
        Man that's harsh...just 'cuz he posted under the wrong heading?!

Comment

Paradigm Shift wrote: View Post
          Man that's harsh...just 'cuz he posted under the wrong heading?!
          What's harsh?! he is good enough to play in Europe and having a long career there, anyone of us lurking in those forums would love to be in his shoes.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            What's harsh?! he is good enough to play in Europe and having a long career there, anyone of us lurking in those forums would love to be in his shoes.
            Sorry...bad joke...re-read my full post (in the context of the other posts)... I'll go away now :-p

Comment

I thought it was a good one P. Shift...

As for Rautins, I'd like to see him stick with an NBA team. If he does go to Europe, maybe he'll hone(?sp.) his skills there and return someday.

Comment

I don't see why he can't stick in the NBA... the way I see it he's no less skilled than J.J. Redick, who's turned himself into a nice role player. If anything, he might even be a better playmaker and defender than Redick. Certainly neither are gifted athletes, but that's a minor flaw considering how good their shooting strokes are.

Comment

Working...
                X