X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Lebron-Wade Blog

Not sure if this has been posted here:

http://mrslebronwade.com/?p=180#more-180

NBA Champion Dwyane Wade and his newlywed wife Lebron have sent their newly adopted son Chris Bosh off to summer camp.

“Chris is so wonderful, but he can also be a handful,” Lebron stated in a phone interview. “He has so much energy, that we thought the best way to get through the summer would be to send him on an adventure!”…

“Plus, I still need some more time with my new wife, alone”, hinted the proud husband Dwyane. The two received a huge amount of media attention following their surprise wedding this past July.

At the Lil’ Camper Campground in Sarasota, Florida, Chris was found telling ghost stories and eating smores with his new friends.

“I miss LeMom and Dad-Wayne a bunch,” Chris admitted. “LeMom tucks me into bed every night and brings me cookies. But I don’t miss the icky parts where Dad-Wayne starts kissing the back of LeMom’s neck in the kitchen! Gross!”

*yawn*

Comment

yeah, these things are corny to the point of annoying.
      i mean i dont mind degrading those three but come up with something less "used"

Comment

I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I actually thought it was pretty funny.
          that makes 2.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X