If you were Lebron.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Lebron.....

Im not sure if its been discussed here, but, if you were Lebron, would you have left Cleveland?

I know people are saying that its lebron's decision and it doesnt matter what other people say, etc, etc. but if i was making the decision, i think i wouldve considered that. I wouldve considered the millions of fans cheering, the millions of workers who get paid everyday selling my name brand in cleveland and i will definitely consider the repercussions of leaving cleveland, what it will do to my future and my family's considering that i live there.

Its not like he wasnt winning in Cleveland, i think he was a player or two away from going to the finals and beating the lakers. Given that he is going to win a title with this heat team, its not the same as winning in cleveland, and dont say a championship is a championship because the ones that people remember the most, are the ones that had drama and meaning.

tbihis wrote: View Post
    Im not sure if its been discussed here, but, if you were Lebron, would you have left Cleveland?

I know people are saying that its lebron's decision and it doesnt matter what other people say, etc, etc. but if i was making the decision, i think i wouldve considered that. I wouldve considered the millions of fans cheering, the millions of workers who get paid everyday selling my name brand in cleveland and i will definitely consider the repercussions of leaving cleveland, what it will do to my future and my family's considering that i live there.

Its not like he wasnt winning in Cleveland, i think he was a player or two away from going to the finals and beating the lakers. Given that he is going to win a title with this heat team, its not the same as winning in cleveland, and dont say a championship is a championship because the ones that people remember the most, are the ones that had drama and meaning.
    You're also forgetting the 20 or so million dollars he left on the table. That might have popped up in my head. But I guess it's not like he won't make that money in other ways.

Comment

Lebron is the modern day superstar athlete, who is loyal to no one but himself and only cares about making money and his own legacy. With role models like this, its hard for the average man to even relate to this which is why beside's rising costs and outrageous salaries, people are slowly begining to shun these athletes and the sport they are belonging to.

Comment

Working...
      X