Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reveling in Bosh's lacklustre play so far

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reveling in Bosh's lacklustre play so far

    This is exactly how i wanted this season to go....His numbers take a nose dive...everybody starts questioning his deal and if Miami needed him to win...Hopefully doesnt make the all star game and they still win a ring woudl just eat him alive LOL !

    14 and 7 lol

    Big 2 and three quarters lol

    You got prominent non NBA writers taking shots now,i loves it !

  • #2
    Trife76 wrote: View Post
    This is exactly how i wanted this season to go....His numbers take a nose dive...everybody starts questioning his deal and if Miami needed him to win...Hopefully doesnt make the all star game and they still win a ring woudl just eat him alive LOL !

    14 and 7 lol

    Big 2 and three quarters lol

    You got prominent non NBA writers taking shots now,i loves it !
    we got our revenge :-D
    Let's go Raptors!

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think Bosh is too concerned about his numbers. His main thing was winning a ring - which they'll probably do during his tenure. If he was really concerned about numbers, he would have re-signed here..or in New York.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think this is more a reflection of a reduced role. This is no surprise and I'm sure he's living it up in Miami in his beach front $12M mansion.

        Comment


        • #5
          Miami is 4-1. If they're 1-4, the writers will be all over his ass.

          Comment


          • #6
            MangoKid wrote: View Post
            I don't think Bosh is too concerned about his numbers. His main thing was winning a ring - which they'll probably do during his tenure. If he was really concerned about numbers, he would have re-signed here..or in New York.
            He wont say he is...but trust me his numbers stay at 14 and 7 he will be concerned about that...cuz he'll have to answer all types of questions about his game and him not being on par with the other 2 and that will hurt his ego...

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not so sure. I haven't seen a game yet but from what I've read he's playing within the team concept. He's a max money complement player. It is what it is. He's not going to draw any more heat than Lewis does in Orlando.

              Comment


              • #8
                Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                Miami is 4-1. If they're 1-4, the writers will be all over his ass.
                Read some of the papers...writers at 4-1 are already talking about how he doesnt look good so far and if Miami really needed him to win or just needed the Big 2 and how Haslem has outplayed him at his role so far.....its getting talked about....you see with this Miami team it really dont matter what the record is,how many they win writers are still going to dissect that team apart...

                Comment


                • #9
                  The one item that kept resonating (with me) since he signed was the recognition factor (or lack of) which he says he missed. You know...the stock exchange bell ringing, the polo parties on Long Island, the espn facetime, the commercials that he had to beat off, sportscenter hilites. Kind of outweighs winning the ring and being da man factors. Chalk up another plus for "be careful what you wish for". He's still young... hope he learns.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think his scoring averages will go down and his efficiency should skyrocket.... but I am definately surprised he hasn't atleast matched his rebounding outputs from last year considering Miami is seriously lacking a post presence both offensively and defensively - which is why before the season I expected him to play like he did on Team USA - less points and an alot of putbacks and rebounds on both ends - leading to 60% or higher efficiency... We'll see.
                    When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trife76 wrote: View Post
                      Read some of the papers...writers at 4-1 are already talking about how he doesnt look good so far and if Miami really needed him to win or just needed the Big 2 and how Haslem has outplayed him at his role so far.....its getting talked about....you see with this Miami team it really dont matter what the record is,how many they win writers are still going to dissect that team apart...
                      I watched some of the Miami-Orlando game where Wince and Lewis both played like Bs. But what stood out was how James worked the PnR with Ilgauskas and Bosh got few touches. He was also slow making it to the off. zone on quick transition. Simple answer...there is but one ball....means Bosh's value will be mostly decoy and rebounding.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Trife76 wrote: View Post
                        He wont say he is...but trust me his numbers stay at 14 and 7 he will be concerned about that...cuz he'll have to answer all types of questions about his game and him not being on par with the other 2 and that will hurt his ego...
                        He was never on par with Wade or Lebron. Bosh was never an A-type superstar. He was a B-type. He's basically a Pau Gasol - he's a fantastic player in his own right, but not good enough to carry a team. But put him on a team with a bonafied star and he flourishes. As long as he's on that Miami team, he'll always have face time. I don't think he's too concerned right now about his stats. Bosh always starts off slow. By the end of the year, he'll be 17-18 ppg and 9-10 rpg.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bendit wrote: View Post
                          The one item that kept resonating (with me) since he signed was the recognition factor (or lack of) which he says he missed. You know...the stock exchange bell ringing, the polo parties on Long Island, the espn facetime, the commercials that he had to beat off, sportscenter hilites. Kind of outweighs winning the ring and being da man factors. Chalk up another plus for "be careful what you wish for". He's still young... hope he learns.
                          I'd rather have a ring and being the 3rd wheel in a cog than being "the man", then again, that's just me. he'll get all the face time he can handle on that team.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            LeBron got 0 rebounds the other game. Stats seem irrelevant to them now. I think Miami have really decided that they just want the championship. I didn't expect it, but I think they have jelled and are playing really well. Also, I thought they would all play 40 minutes to rack up crazy stats which they could, but smartly they aren't. People don't see what a sacrifice these 3 players have made. LeBron could have had a shot at the big 38k. He could have incredible stats, which some might say is nothing but it's something he'll be wondering about for years to come.
                            But still, TAKE THAT BOSH! HAHA.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather have a ring and being the 3rd wheel in a cog than being "the man", then again, that's just me. he'll get all the face time he can handle on that team.
                              Yep,me too...but it was he who said he wanted to be the man while he was here before July. Re facetime...I meant as an indispensable part of that team going forward. Its still early but with one ball and 2 other alphas who like/have the ball in their hands Bosh is not going to have the kind of hilite plays that make it to the 20 sec. clips. If he has changed his motivations good for him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X