Arenas Carrying Some Heat in His Dressing Room Locker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenas Carrying Some Heat in His Dressing Room Locker

WOW ... just when you thought things couldn't get any more weird or worse in Washington. What's next? Butler and Jameson get caught making out in the shower?

Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas stored unloaded firearms in a container in his locker, according to the team, and the NBA is looking into the situation.

The Wizards issued a statement Thursday night saying there was no ammunition in the locked container, and Arenas and the team have notified authorities and the league.

Officer Quintin Peterson, a spokesman for the Washington police department, said Thursday night there was no report of any active investigation involving Arenas.
    Source - Click here

Not sure on gun laws in D.C. but my question would be why guns in the locker room?

Comment

Don't you know Apollo. Every basketball player carries a gun. God your slow
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Something is a little odd with Arenas, if you don't include the losing and the sucking of his team. Something looks very personally wrong with him recently that is making him look so moody on the court. Even if he does a cross-over and wins the game on a game winning shot, he looks like there is still something bothering him. Do you guys agree with me on that?

Comment

Gurk wrote: View Post
          Don't you know Apollo. Every basketball player carries a gun. God your slow
          Hahaha, you're right. I'm not sure where my head was at when I wrote that.

Comment

Working...
          X