If you go where it's hot, you might get burnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you go where it's hot, you might get burnt

Quite a scathing remark from one of Fox's heavy hitter in Jason Whitlock about the Bosh situation. Based on Chris' body language last night, one would think that the Heat lost by 30. There was actually a shot from one of the timeouts where you can see LeBron consoling Chris. It's hard to feel pity, but it's sad nonetheless.

Source
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Who thinks Bosh regrets throwing Toronto under the bus so that he could get thrown under the bus?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Who thinks Bosh regrets throwing Toronto under the bus so that he could get thrown under the bus?
      He never realised how good it was for him in Toronto.

That is why players should not coach their own team and not build their own teams, you have to leave that for the pro's.

This isn't NBA2K11

Bosh was really pathetic out there sitting on the bench, you don't act as if your team just lost because they won! you should be happy! at least be a freaking cheerleader out there.

Also Armstrong did in fact point to something that I noticed too, that Bosh seems a bit smaller then the Bosh he was last season where he bulked up for a contract year.

Comment

It makes me sad.

I feel like the boyfriend of a girl who dumps me, and then she goes to an abusive relationship.

Sorry, i just needed to use a metaphor where bosh is a girl.

Comment

Here's a good question. How much of Bosh's rebounding numbers in Toronto can be attributed to the lack of other good players on the boards in Raptors uniforms?

Comment

Working...
          X