Jennings: "I feel like it's a curse because of the 55"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennings: "I feel like it's a curse because of the 55"

"Now that I've scored 55, everybody expects me to go out there and score big numbers every night. I'm just trying to find my way. Not every night is going to be easy. A lot of teams are changing their defense. So it's not as easy as everyone thinks it is."
    jsonline.com
    Jennings is averaging 19.3 points per game and has seen his numbers decline in December. After posting 22.1 points per contest in November, he's averaging 15.8 points on 36.5% shooting this month.
    RealGM.com

It would seem that Jennings is falling back to earth. The 37% from the field says a lot. Maybe the Bucks start pulling on the reigns a little now?

I know there was some buzz early on where some fans felt Colangelo should have picked him over DeRozan. How do you all feel now?

I've never felt that cuz if he was here he wouldn't get those minues behind Jose and Jack. This way he woulda prolly had a less impact on the raps then DD has
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

I don't think they would have signed Jack had they drafted Jennings. That money would have been spent elsewhere. Right now he would be starting.

Comment

Teams are learning to adapt to his game now, hence why the numbers are declining. I expect that to continue you too. Evans will definitely be the Rookie of the Year this season. Or at least I hope he is.

Comment

Working...
        X