Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh Inteview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Bosh Inteview



    Amazing interview. Bosh is a class act even though people in Toronto dont want to admit it.

  • #2
    Great interview? He derailed the integrity of what he's saying as soon as he said, "It's going great in Miami". An athlete's professionalism cannot be encompassed by an 18 minute interview. One has to look at his body of work instead. I'm so over this dude. We all gotta move on.

    Comment


    • #3
      One interview doesn't make a man a "class act". He is a man who behaved like a small child and going to Miami has only exposed him as the soft player all of us in Toronto knew he was.

      Comment


      • #4
        anyone can pretend to be classy for 18 minutes.

        if you watch the making of "battlefield earth" it will convince you that it's the greatest science fiction epic of all time...

        but it was a total piece of shit.

        Comment


        • #5
          god, the haters just wanna hate. He didn't DO anything or SAY anything all that bad. The tweets were dumb, sure, he left, sure. He played his butt off last year and was the ONLY reason Toronto even had a shot at the playoffs. You can say he quit, you can say he was soft, not a franchise player etc. What you'll ignore is that he carried himself as professionally as possible while he was here, he didn't whine his way out of Southern Ontario, he said many more good things about the city and franchise than any other departing player (cable-gate not withstanding) and he put up record Raptor numbers surrounded by marginal players for most of his time here. Not once did the brass put a dynamic wing or a defensive post player beside him and not once did he complain.

          I can understand some of the hate but most of it is pretty weak. He didn't VC the franchise, he didn't just bolt like Tmac and he didn't throw a hissy fit like Damon, Mrs. Christie or Antonio Davis.

          I'm glad the CB4 era is over because we are finally on the mend and things are looking up. I don't blame Chris for leaving though, he gave BC all the chances in the world and BC didn't come through. Remember at his extension signing? He said it he was doing it to give himself options in case things didn't go well. Guess what? They weren't going anywhere! Get over it.
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            i dont like his face. until he changes it, i'm going to keep hating.

            my brother threw a pterodactyl toy at my face and it poked me in the eye and has haunted me ever since.

            i'm also afraid of men with perfectly groomed eyebrows, so i hate jarrett jack too.

            and anyone who's not a raptor? screw them too. my favourite player in the league, KD, when he's in toronto, he can suck my gonads.

            Comment


            • #7
              +1

              Antawn Jamison tried to change his face... with his elbow!
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                From the very begnning everyone said that CB4 was a great ambassador for Toronto. He brought respect from other players
                Remember ten years ago players said I do not want to go to Toronto, The Whiner Carter left , then along came Bosh
                and all said he was a gentleman which he is, was and always will be. Here is my argument that if he had been traded then
                no-one would squawk most would cheer him when he returns, yet admitting basketball is a business to let Bosh go where he wants
                now he is a criminal.
                Bosh is not a five, he will never be a five, it is only because he can play the five so well they keep putting him there, so the Raps never ever gave him a good five to work with letting him be the four he is best at. You should never ask a four to take on Shaq, Garnett, Duncan, etc, .
                They made him play the bigs every night and he did, without whining, I am a four not a five, give me a five to play with.
                Miami is starting to play Bosh at the four with Ilgouskis at the five and now Bosh is scoring again.
                I do not blame Bosh in any way shape or form for wanting to win a championship with his friends.

                LIGHTEN UP FOLKS!

                Comment


                • #9
                  heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  anyone can pretend to be classy for 18 minutes.

                  if you watch the making of "battlefield earth" it will convince you that it's the greatest science fiction epic of all time...

                  but it was a total piece of shit.
                  Funny stuff man! You made me snort a hunk of booger onto my lip and chin.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    minks77 wrote: View Post
                    I'm glad the CB4 era is over because we are finally on the mend and things are looking up. I don't blame Chris for leaving though, he gave BC all the chances in the world and BC didn't come through. Remember at his extension signing? He said it he was doing it to give himself options in case things didn't go well. Guess what? They weren't going anywhere! Get over it.
                    I am not trying to start an argument here but my issue with Bosh all along is he wants the hype and fame but what happens on the court seems to be secondary.

                    One could argue Bosh didn't come through either. BC put a variety of players around him and Bosh didn't come through. He certainly did not make anyone around him better. He was certainly not a franchise player.

                    I think your perspective is correct and I think the above perspective is correct with the truth somewhere in between.

                    At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

                    I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I am not trying to start an argument here but my issue with Bosh all along is he wants the hype and fame but what happens on the court seems to be secondary.

                      One could argue Bosh didn't come through either. BC put a variety of players around him and Bosh didn't come through. He certainly did not make anyone around him better. He was certainly not a franchise player.

                      I think your perspective is correct and I think the above perspective is correct with the truth somewhere in between.

                      At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

                      I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.
                      BC did put a variety of players around him. The problem was the common theme surrounding these players was none of them were good.

                      Bosh doesn't play for the Raptors anymore. A lot of irrelevant threads about a dude that is insignificant to the current team.

                      Franchise players are rare in this league, maybe 5-6 legitimate players you can say this about without debate, so while Bosh, Anthony, J.Johnson, Gasol, Randolph, Gay or Granger might not be considered franchsie players they are great players nevertheless and it isn't a negative.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        I am not trying to start an argument here but my issue with Bosh all along is he wants the hype and fame but what happens on the court seems to be secondary.

                        One could argue Bosh didn't come through either. BC put a variety of players around him and Bosh didn't come through. He certainly did not make anyone around him better. He was certainly not a franchise player.

                        I think your perspective is correct and I think the above perspective is correct with the truth somewhere in between.

                        At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

                        I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.
                        I agree to a point. I think Bosh became increasingly desperate for attention as the years went by but especially after his All-Star plea went viral. I disagree with the notion that just because BC put players beside him that Bosh failed to come through. The best BC ever did was JO and then Marion. JO wasn't healthy enough nor was his offense very complimentary but his D really helped Bosh I thought. Marion was nice because he took some of the load off of CB4 in the defense/rebounding areas and for once gave them a bit of a threat off the dribble. Other than those two it was just shuffling deck chairs in terms of talent or complimentary pieces. No one was signed who could create his own shot or be an intimidator in the lane. There was never a 20ppg scorer added to the team or a double digit rebounder. It was almost always Bosh playing with a bunch of mediocre players. BC failed the franchise, Bosh just took the fall with his behaviour at the end of last season.
                        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Actually, the best player BC ever put beside Bosh was Garbo. Fuck I hate Al Jefferson.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sleepz wrote: View Post
                            BC did put a variety of players around him. The problem was the common theme surrounding these players was none of them were good.

                            Bosh doesn't play for the Raptors anymore. A lot of irrelevant threads about a dude that is insignificant to the current team.

                            Franchise players are rare in this league, maybe 5-6 legitimate players you can say this about without debate, so while Bosh, Anthony, J.Johnson, Gasol, Randolph, Gay or Granger might not be considered franchsie players they are great players nevertheless and it isn't a negative.
                            I think Carmelo is a franchise player. DEN's problem has been injuries to key guys for years.

                            Gasol prior to LAL (I'm assuming Pau), Johnson (prior to other all-star calibre players with him), Randolph and Gay (play together), and Granger are all good players who are not franchise players but are paid as such. With the exception of ATL (who were destroyed by ORL) and Gasol (prior to LAL, MEM did make the playoffs one year), none of the teams those players play on made the playoffs last year.

                            "BC did put a variety of players around him. The problem was the common theme surrounding these players was none of them were good."

                            Or was the problem Bosh wasn't good enough to make them better?

                            One could go around and round in circles on this and both arguments are correct to some degree IMO.

                            As I said before:

                            At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

                            I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Matt52 wrote: View Post

                              At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

                              I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.
                              +1
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X