• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i'm over the whole "bosh leaving" thing

i've come to terms with everything.

i just straight up hate him.

for every basket he gets in the ACC, baby jesus will shed a tear.
    Holy crap, I have tears running down my face. That is seriously funny.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      is that a gunt, or is it just a sac of lard she likes to wear under her dress in the general vicinity of right above her vag?
      I was like what the hell is a gunt. No mention in the dictionary. I asked my friend beside me, and yes, it is the third time I crapped myself laughing today. "A protruding sack of fat which extends from the lower abdomen to the upper genital area - not quite a gut not quite a c***." Classic
      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
        I was like what the hell is a gunt. No mention in the dictionary. I asked my friend beside me, and yes, it is the third time I crapped myself laughing today. "A protruding sack of fat which extends from the lower abdomen to the upper genital area - not quite a gut not quite a c***." Classic
        some also call it a FUPA....fat upper pu$$y area

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
          LOL... its a female gock.

in some circles, also known as the "total recall".. because the gut is so big it resembles a third massive tit... and there was a three-titted hooker in "total recall"

Comment

stop it please. My sides are hurting now. This is great stuff here man. We should write a screenplay. Holy crap. Gunt, FUPA, gock, and total recall. I'm still laughing.

Comment

Working...
            X