Chris Bosh Inteview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minks77 wrote: View Post
    I agree to a point. I think Bosh became increasingly desperate for attention as the years went by but especially after his All-Star plea went viral. I disagree with the notion that just because BC put players beside him that Bosh failed to come through. The best BC ever did was JO and then Marion. JO wasn't healthy enough nor was his offense very complimentary but his D really helped Bosh I thought. Marion was nice because he took some of the load off of CB4 in the defense/rebounding areas and for once gave them a bit of a threat off the dribble. Other than those two it was just shuffling deck chairs in terms of talent or complimentary pieces. No one was signed who could create his own shot or be an intimidator in the lane. There was never a 20ppg scorer added to the team or a double digit rebounder. It was almost always Bosh playing with a bunch of mediocre players. BC failed the franchise, Bosh just took the fall with his behaviour at the end of last season.
    They are all good points. JO was suppose to be the bruiser in the paint. Hedo was suppose to create his own shot. Homerun swings that turned in to infield pop-ups. Bosh is a good PF but watching guys like Randolph, Stoudemire, Horford, and Gasol own him reminds me that he is not tops in the league. And, again, really good to great players make those around them better, Bosh does not do that.

I disagree with BC failing. I think his results failed the last 2 seasons but the creativity and willingness to make moves and then correct moves has been inspiring. The franchise is looking good moving forward - oh how I'd like a top SF thrown in there through the draft (T. Jones? P. Jones?).

Comment

Bosh is stupid. If you honestly think he did nothing wrong on his way out then you haven't been following closely. Anywhere near as bad as Lebron? No.

Even with his hair cut short he looks like a lesbian version of Ru-Paul.

Plus everything in his new $8 trillion home is in white. Only coke dealers and homos do that.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

bosh is pure class

Bosh is pure class. Here he is at a polo match in the Hamptons. It was reported later that day he attended a spinning class.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I have been paying attention to everyone making a big deal about all kinds of bull shit: twitter, cable-gate, BC talkin ish like a nicer Dan Gilbert...
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post

Bosh is pure class. Here he is at a polo match in the Hamptons. It was reported later that day he attended a spinning class.
            is that a gunt, or is it just a sac of lard she likes to wear under her dress in the general vicinity of right above her vag?

Comment

This thread is getting better by the second.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I can't decide which one is fuglier
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

we're just going around and around in circle here boys.
                  shut up with the "he was professional, was loyal to Toronto for 7 years" bullshit. he was the man here, so it was a 50/50 trade. he gave and took from toronto and vice versa.
                  stop with the "he was a FA and it was his decision/career" bullshit. Toronto gave him the opportunity to be where he was when he hit FA. Toronto put his name out there, they invested in him and built him into a star. His job is to play basketball, he didnt build the f**kin CN tower. so dont bullshit the fans by making it seem that we owe him for all those years of "hardwork" while he was here.

what fans are irked about is his lack of loyalty, and i dont mean loyalty by not staying in toronto, i mean loyalty in the sense that he strung everybody along saying "im torn between these decisions, things going through my head" thats a crock of shit. he knew all along he was going to hit FA and will NOT re-sign with the Raps. If he sat BC down and said, look man, i aint signing with you guys, do what you have to do, then his exit wouldve been loyal, honest and professional. even if he tweeted that to BC it wouldve been fine with me.

You guys are all just happy coz it did end up great, with him leaving, drafting davis, etc etc. You fools really believe that if we made the playoffs he wouldve stayed and re-sign? man, get that stick out your asses. if we made the playoffs, it wouldve worst for us coz he wouldnt re-sign and we wouldnt have gotten davis.

im happier that he didnt resign, but im pissed he didnt tell us earlier.

Comment

i'm over the whole "bosh leaving" thing

i've come to terms with everything.

i just straight up hate him.

for every basket he gets in the ACC, baby jesus will shed a tear.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      i mean loyalty in the sense that he strung everybody along saying "im torn between these decisions, things going through my head"
                      That's the crock of shit. Who cares about any of that stuff? a couple of tweets and people took it and ran with it because there really isn't anything else to bash him for. Compare those tweets to VC's antics from the moment they didn't hire DrJ (who still isn't a coach in the NBA), Tmac dupping Grunwald, Damon and his man crush on the vile #11, Antonio and his fear of the metric system... Bosh said some dumb shit but you're acting as if he told you he was staying and then 180'd. We all knew he was leaving so why'd you even pay attention to his tweets?

I don't believe making the playoffs would've changed anything. I think if BC had built a stronger team around Bosh 3 years ago instead of just changing one ill fitting piece for another and Toronto had actually fielded a legit contender then he would've stayed. Saying he should've said something to BC is a crock of shit too. BC has been at this a minute, he knew the risk he was taking by not trading Ru at the deadline.
                      Last edited by minks77; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 05:52 PM.
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                        That's the crock of shit. Who cares about any of that stuff? a couple of tweets and people took it and ran with it because there really isn't anything else to bash him for. Compare those tweets to VC's antics from the moment they didn't hire DrJ (who still isn't a coach in the NBA), Tmac dupping Grunwald, Damon and his man crush on the vile #11, Antonio and his fear of the metric system... Bosh said some dumb shit but you're acting as if he told you he was staying and then 180'd. We all knew he was leaving so why'd you even pay attention to his tweets?

I don't believe making the playoffs would've changed anything. I think if BC had built a stronger team around Bosh 3 years ago instead of just changing one ill fitting piece for another and Toronto had actually fielded a legit contender then he would've stayed. Saying he should've said something to BC is a crock of shit too. BC has been at this a minute, he knew the risk he was taking by not trading Ru at the deadline.
                        ok, ill say again what i did before. dont blame BC for things not working out with JO, TJ, Marion, Hedo, etc etc.
                        He did try to build around Bosh, things like injury, chemistry, hard headed-ness just took over. BC could not have predicted this. These were great acquisitions, if it worked.
                        If you had the shotblocking JO beside a perimeter bosh and a driving bargnani, that wouldve been awesome. but injury bit JO. cant control that.
                        Hedo just flipped the switch and turned into crazy Hedo. BC couldnt have known he was going to do that.
                        When BC scouted these guys, they were pretty much at the top of their games, JO was 19/9 the season before Toronto took him. Hedo took the magic to the finals before he got signed by Toronto. BC was able to pry these players away from their team, its just too bad it didnt work out here in Toronto.

BC is partly to blame too but like i said Bosh had everybody, including you, so strung that he loved the city and will "think" about re-signing. If he told BC earlier, no doubt BC wouldve been able to get a better deal.
                        Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I think Carmelo is a franchise player. DEN's problem has been injuries to key guys for years.

Gasol prior to LAL (I'm assuming Pau), Johnson (prior to other all-star calibre players with him), Randolph and Gay (play together), and Granger are all good players who are not franchise players but are paid as such. With the exception of ATL (who were destroyed by ORL) and Gasol (prior to LAL, MEM did make the playoffs one year), none of the teams those players play on made the playoffs last year.

"BC did put a variety of players around him. The problem was the common theme surrounding these players was none of them were good."

Or was the problem Bosh wasn't good enough to make them better?

One could go around and round in circles on this and both arguments are correct to some degree IMO.

As I said before:

At the end of the day, the Raptors were going nowhere with Bosh and Bosh obviously was not happy with his cable services.

I've never felt better about the Raptors moving forward - it just so happens to be without Bosh.
                          No the players weren't any good. What have these players done in other uniforms? Did LeBron turn Moon, Parker and J. Graham into all-stars? What about JO with Wade?

Not syaing Bosh is going to make players that much better around him but if those same players have gone to play with franchise guys and are still marginal, what does this tell you?

Name me one of those players that have gone on to any success in other destinations?

I'm not arguing back and forth cause there's nothing to argue.

Comment

Keep saying what you said before, it won't change my mind that BC has done nothing all that great in his years here to this point and he failed at building around Bosh. Maybe he shouldn't of built around Bosh but he decided CB was his guy so that's on him as well.

Hedo was a terrible pick up even if he was Orlando Hedo, he is a ball dominant sf who plays no defense and doesn't rebound, how was that a good fit with Bosh, Jose and Jack?

JO didn't fit on Offense but I loved his D. I think they gave up on him too soon.

Marion worked out ok, but they weren't gonna overpay him (rightly) to stay.

BC created the TJ/JC issue then the JJ/JC issue, oh, and he crazy overpaid Caldé to begin with. He traded with an Indy team that was looking to create space, get rid of the reminders from the Malice at the Palace and needed a pg. Hedo was leaving for money that Orlando wasn't giving up. Those are hardly master strokes of genius.
                            Last edited by minks77; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 06:10 PM.
                            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Actions speak louder then words.

Comment

Maybe we all knew he was leaving but the average fan was strung along by his stupid comments.

I don't sit around hating the dude but the guy deserves to be booed. I'm sure he won't lose that much sleep about it.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X