Nobody Loves Hedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody Loves Hedo

WOW .... talk about a player who's career has flopped at the flick of a switch. Now the Suns are trying to find a sucker to off load his contact to. Even going as far as contacting the Magic to see if they're still interested.

Orlando has had discussions on several fronts, sources said. Phoenix has been making calls to shop forward Hedo Turkoglu(notes) and had a conversation with Orlando about the former Magic forward. Turkoglu is in the second season of a five-year, $53 million contract. The Toronto Raptors traded him to the Suns over the summer, but Phoenix is already looking for ways to get off the remaining four years, and $44 million on his deal, sources said.
    Source - Click here

TSN says it'll be done in the next 24 hours. Why are they takng him back? Do they think they can resurrect his career?

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
      TSN says it'll be done in the next 24 hours. Why are they takng him back? Do they think they can resurrect his career?
      I think they are taking him back because they are really after JRich and Pheonix says "ok you want JRICH, we will give it to you but you got to take that useless Hedo massive contract with you too!"

Comment

Looks like Otis Smith still loves him.

Comment

I think this helps Orlando. But not in the long-term, they have picked up longer and bigger contracts and dealt Gortat which I think is a steal.

Comment

I wonder if Dwight will leave at the end of his contract if they don't get back to the finals.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
              I wonder if Dwight will leave at the end of his contract if they don't get back to the finals.
              Don't be surprised if there is a behind a closed door deal with Howard,Chris Paul and Carmelo to join the Brooklyn team come 2012. If Carmelo does in fact accepts a trade to New Jersey this coming trade deadline, then Howard and Paul will join him in the summer of 2012.

Comment

I think hedo's mother still loves him. From what I've read, she's still breast feeding him.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

More - Different Article

Particularly in view of the host of horror stories being spread about Hedo in Toronto, Phoenix and at the World Championship.

By all accounts, Turkoglu failed as a much-needed role model for his host Turkish national team that finished second to Team USA. Instead he demonstrated a pronounced lack of leadership. Rather than work hard, an obligation of every Worlds competitor, sources say Hedo adopted the role of "prima donna."

This came as no surprise to his Raptors teammates or management. Not surprisingly, there was friction among the Suns' troops as well. Goran Dragic nearly came to blows with Turkoglu. More significantly, Steve Nash told Gentry while he liked Hedo he did not enjoy playing with him
                  Source: NY Post

He's turned himself into a joke. It's blatantly obvious that his ego is bigger than his abilities and his character.

Comment

Hedo is just another player that decided to play hard on his contract year for the last big pay and then take it easy afterwards.

I loath giving money to players who do that and the list is long.

This is why players like Steve Nash or Kobe can play a pretty high caliber style of basketball when they are in their 30's because they take the offseason very seriously to improve their conditioning and working on their game. Many other players treat the offseason as vacation, don't work on their game or conditioning and then arrive to training camp under skilled and overweight.

Someone like Carmelo for example is a type of player I see that when he gets payed this offseason will really let himself go.
                    Last edited by Hotshot; Tue Dec 21, 2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Did anyone see his dunk fail last night? pure gold

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
                        Did anyone see his dunk fail last night? pure gold

Best is his face in slow motion from the overhead camera.

Comment

Epic Dunk Fail.

I didn't see any foul, it was all BALL!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Source: NY Post

He's turned himself into a joke. It's blatantly obvious that his ego is bigger than his abilities and his character.
                            Nash "I mean, I like the guy. He's just so shit."

i could picture that's how it went down.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                            X