All-Star Reserves are in. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Star Reserves are in. Thoughts?

Well the coaches have spoken, and I think they got it pretty spot on, I'm not going to lie.

East Reserves
    Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh, Al Horford, Joe Johnson

West Reserves
    Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki, and Deron Williams.

Thought Carlos Boozer had a good shot at making the team. Especially since they have the same record as Miami, and they get 3 in the game and Chicago only has DRose.
    Same with Aldridge.(Glad he didn' though. ) haha

Kevin Love got ROBBED. His team is garbage, but still.

imo the coaches got it right with the exception of Love...dude got straight robbed. Yeah he's on a basement dwelling team but he's playing like a beast. I would have picked him over Gasol.

Boozer prolly didn't get picked cuz he's missed so many games, I think like 17 or something. Otherwise he prolly would have made the cut.

Comment

I am disappointed Bosh made it. He's 30th in ppg, 19th in rpg, not even in the top 40 in bpg.
      "I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Love will still make it. Yao won't play in the game.

Comment

JamesG wrote: View Post
          I am disappointed Bosh made it. He's 30th in ppg, 19th in rpg, not even in the top 40 in bpg.
          He deserved to make it. Considering he's third on the pecking order on that team, 18 and 8 are pretty solid numbers.

Comment

Agreed about Love, he is having a better season than Gasol and Duncan (come on hes not an all star anymore, life - time achievement award ftl).

Comment

Roughhide wrote: View Post
              Agreed about Love, he is having a better season than Gasol and Duncan (come on hes not an all star anymore, life - time achievement award ftl).
              Look at who's the coach of the West.

Comment

Roughhide wrote: View Post
                Nah, to me Gasol and Duncan are both all-stars this year. But so is Love, he'll most probably replace Yao though.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                  Nah, to me Gasol and Duncan are both all-stars this year. But so is Love, he'll most probably replace Yao though.
                  Fully agree. When San Antonio has the best record in the league, they need more than Manu representing them. And Tim Duncan is a solid pick.

Kevin Love deserves it more than David Lee deserved it last year.

Comment

Working...
                  X