Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeMarcus Cousins Barred From Team Flight!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Cousins Barred From Team Flight!?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6118009

Looks like he got into it with Donte Green after he didn't touch the ball on the final possession in the 2 point loss to OKC last night. Apparently demanding respect despite his rookie status...

I really like the kid and hope this childish behavior stops soon, before he's pegged as one of whiny "me" players. He could use a solid mentor on that team, and if you look at their roster it's really hard to see one. No offense Sam Dalembert and...???

Agreed about the attitude check, I really liked him coming into his season. He has proven his talent, but he has also proven hes a piece of shit who doesn't deserve what he has. He's a rookie, he doesn't deserve respect from some of the more veteran players on that team (despite them being a fairly young team). He needs a KG type player to put his douchey mouth in place when he gets out of line (not the talent, but definately the attitude).

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6118009

Looks like he got into it with Donte Green after he didn't touch the ball on the final possession in the 2 point loss to OKC last night. Apparently demanding respect despite his rookie status...

I really like the kid and hope this childish behavior stops soon, before he's pegged as one of whiny "me" players. He could use a solid mentor on that team, and if you look at their roster it's really hard to see one. No offense Sam Dalembert and...???
      He could turn into another Zach Randolph. Thankfully for Zach, he's now learned his role and shut his mouth.

Comment

There should not be much surprise here. I mean these were the sorts of things that caused him to slip a little in the draft:

Cousins' lack of maturity and mental focus is evident in his negative body language and lack of composure ... He tends to lose his head, looking disinterested or frustrated if things don't go his way. Also does not appear receptive to coaching, tuning out his coaches when they attempt to give him advice on the bench
        Source: NBAdraft.net

Comment

Personally, I couldn't care less what a player does off-the-court. If he brings it on-court and wants to win that bad, then great. But if the off-court issues start messing with his playing time or relationships with his teammates, then I'd be concerned. DeMarcus is only 20 I believe, so he's got some time to get his act together.

A few years from now I believe Philly will look back and wish they had drafted him instead of Turner. Brand could have mentored, and with Jrue and Iggy they would've had a real nice core... not to say Evan Turner won't turn into something, but the bigs are real important.

Comment

They're saying the same thing about another Wildcat - Terrence Jones.

Comment

cousins is a diva
              http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

It was expected from Cousins right? Don't know who would be surprised, I guess Cousins was quick to laugh early in the season.

Comment

This was more of a comedy post. Sir Charles was on fire last night.
                  Enjoy the real success with 642-270 practice dump - pass4sure We offer up-to-dated IFPUG lead you to success in the testking wikipedia paced test engine to help you pass University of Toronto quality testking and passguide Florida Southern College

Comment

lol
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                    X