Jarrett Jack tagged for DUI in Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrett Jack tagged for DUI in Georgia

SNELLVILLE, Ga. -- New Orleans Hornets' backup point guard Jarrett Jack has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, police said Monday.

Snellville police chief Roy Whitehead said in an e-mail that the 27-year-old former Georgia Tech star was pulled over early Sunday by an officer who clocked him at 66 mph in a 45-mph zone. Jack's Mercedes also was weaving, police said.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6144508

Why don't these MILLIONAIRE athletes just hire drivers to chauffeur them around when they plan on drinking? It boggles my mind how stupid they are...

Comment

He blew under the legal limit at the station. His lawyer is getting this charged dropped so fast its not even funny.

Comment

Wow, never knew Jack had a wild side.

Comment

He probably just partied the night before, slept out and figured in the morning he would leave. Shit happens especially when your a celeb, of chourse the officer is gonna bust JJ and get his name in all the papers lol.
          totally agree on having a driver though, your a millionaire ... dont be cheap JJ

Comment

Jarret Jack arrested on drunked driving charge

Maybe he was pissed because he's a cancer to every team that has him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6144508

Comment

Officer: "Did you know you were going too fast and driving erratically?"
              Jack: "Yes officer, but I've been doing that my whole career"
              Officer: "And what explains the weaving?"
              Jack: "Oh that? I haven't learned how to pass."

Comment

Wow. And this was the guy who was going to mentor the Young Whatevers?

Looks like he'll get off on a technicality..just pay a speeding fine since he blew just under.

Comment

copywryter wrote: View Post
                  officer: "did you know you were going too fast and driving erratically?"
                  jack: "yes officer, but i've been doing that my whole career"
                  officer: "and what explains the weaving?"
                  jack: "oh that? I haven't learned how to pass."

Comment

Copywryter wrote: View Post
                    Officer: "Did you know you were going too fast and driving erratically?"
                    Jack: "Yes officer, but I've been doing that my whole career"
                    Officer: "And what explains the weaving?"
                    Jack: "Oh that? I haven't learned how to pass."
                    That is funny.

Comment

I think people need to take a look back at Tyreke Evans driving record. Allow me.

Ya I'm glad this guy isn't in Toronto.

Comment

Jarrett Jack Arrested for DUI

Jarrett Jack Arrested for DUI

Posted: 2/21/2011 12:12:00 PM
                        Source: Larry Hartstein of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Jack, 27, who has an Atlanta address, was stopped in a black Mercedes-Benz shortly after 4 a.m. for speeding on U.S. 78 westbound near McGee Road, Snellville police said. He was driving 66 in a 45 mph zone, police said.

"The officer paced the vehicle, verifying that it was speeding, and observed the vehicle cross the center line and the fog line," Snellville Police Chief Roy Whitehead wrote in an email. "He stopped the vehicle and smelled an odor of alcoholic beverage coming from the driver, Jarrett Matthew Jack. He conducted field sobriety tests, which Mr. Jack failed."

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineSt...#ixzz1EeNqGlSc
                        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

jack amrstrongs response"i'm really shocked at this dui by a guy like jarrett jack"lol

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                            jack amrstrongs response"i'm really shocked at this dui by a guy like jarrett jack"lol
                            i don't understand why jack has to say"a guy like"everytime

Comment

Working...
                            X