Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KHD wrote: View Post
    hey so you guys should definitely make CB4Champ a mod, right? :P
    I like his passion but I only understand what he's saying about 5% of the time. I'm just not used to applying anime jpegs to basketball.

    Comment


    • Primer wrote: View Post
      I like his passion but I only understand what he's saying about 5% of the time. I'm just not used to applying anime jpegs to basketball.
      I didn't even know they made basketball anime.

      Comment


      • Primer wrote: View Post
        I like his passion but I only understand what he's saying about 5% of the time. I'm just not used to applying anime jpegs to basketball.
        KHD wrote: View Post
        I didn't even know they made basketball anime.
        That 360 dunk through traffic the other day was pretty good though. Dude looked more like Dirk than Demar, but still, impressive move.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • KHD wrote: View Post
          I didn't even know they made basketball anime.
          There's actually quite a lot including a really strong one focusing on Wheelchair Basketball.

          With that said; I've never seen it used in this kinda context.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

          Comment


          • Should we be at all concerned with DeMar's desire to engage the media lately? Tweeting at Blake Murphy, and now Tim and Sid.

            Guys going out of their way to get mad at the media whenever they say something bad about the player isn't a good sign.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

            Comment


            • Barolt wrote: View Post
              Should we be at all concerned with DeMar's desire to engage the media lately? Tweeting at Blake Murphy, and now Tim and Sid.

              Guys going out of their way to get mad at the media whenever they say something bad about the player isn't a good sign.
              Prima Donna.

              Comment


              • Barolt wrote: View Post
                Should we be at all concerned with DeMar's desire to engage the media lately? Tweeting at Blake Murphy, and now Tim and Sid.

                Guys going out of their way to get mad at the media whenever they say something bad about the player isn't a good sign.
                Can you post the tweets for context?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                Comment


                • Snooch wrote: View Post
                  Prima Donna.
                  Better than a Primo-dona

                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                  If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                  Comment


                  • Axel wrote: View Post
                    Can you post the tweets for context?
                    He deleted the tweet, someone grabbed it on reddit.

                    https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...nd_sid/cynkl0a

                    In response to this Tim and Sid clip:

                    http://www.sportsnet.ca/shows/tim-an...-than-defense/

                    Honestly, I thought most of what Tim and Sid said was perfectly reasonable.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                    Comment


                    • Barolt wrote: View Post
                      Should we be at all concerned with DeMar's desire to engage the media lately? Tweeting at Blake Murphy, and now Tim and Sid.

                      Guys going out of their way to get mad at the media whenever they say something bad about the player isn't a good sign.
                      smh
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

                      Comment


                      • Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Should we be at all concerned with DeMar's desire to engage the media lately? Tweeting at Blake Murphy, and now Tim and Sid.

                        Guys going out of their way to get mad at the media whenever they say something bad about the player isn't a good sign.
                        You really don't like DD do you?
                        @Chr1st1anL

                        Comment


                        • Pretty sure DeMar was just upset about them suggesting that he gets traded or won't be coming back next season? They also talked about Kyle being dealt which I'm sure would annoy DD as well.

                          That seems perfectly justified imo, it's not like his response was over the top anyway

                          If anything that seems like a good thing to me, reinforces the idea that he wants to be here.

                          EDIT: And at the end they start calling him the modern-day Rudy Gay? DeMar isn't playing anything like the way Rudy was right now.
                          Last edited by JWash; Wed Jan 6, 2016, 02:12 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            You really don't like DD do you?
                            Literally, one page back I posted some great stats on drives for him, pointing out that he actually passes a lot on drives.

                            The last two game threads I've said I like the way he's been getting his offense lately, in rhythm with the team offense.

                            Hell, I even defended his above the break 3s against the Bulls.

                            But because I don't unconditionally love everything about his game, I must hate him?

                            I don't like a player spending that much energy worrying about what the media thinks about him.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                            Comment


                            • Barolt wrote: View Post
                              Literally, one page back I posted some great stats on drives for him, pointing out that he actually passes a lot on drives.

                              The last two game threads I've said I like the way he's been getting his offense lately, in rhythm with the team offense.

                              Hell, I even defended his above the break 3s against the Bulls.

                              But because I don't unconditionally love everything about his game, I must hate him?

                              I don't like a player spending that much energy worrying about what the media thinks about him.
                              I really don't think a tweet or two = spending a ton of energy...

                              Comment


                              • JWash wrote: View Post
                                I really don't think a tweet or two = spending a ton of energy...
                                I don't think he should even give it that much. Focus on his game, let the rest take care of itself. What could he possibly hope to accomplish by tweeting at media guys?
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X