Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Lol, I'm trying to remember what he was referring to.
    Comments look like it's from SI's summer 2014 NBA player rankings. That was the summer after DeMar's first all-star season. They ranked him #61, right behind the brilliance of David Lee, Ryan Anderson, and Marcin Gortat. Lol.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Lol its like clockwork here. The site is buzzing weekdays from like 8 to 2 eastern then dead unless a game is on

Comment

Lol its like clockwork here. The site is buzzing weekdays from like 8 to 2 eastern then dead unless a game is on
        Personally, I've never understood the appeal of commenting during the game. I can't take my eyes off the TV long enough to want to check in and yell at the refs with my thumbs.

Comment

Personally, I've never understood the appeal of commenting during the game. I can't take my eyes off the TV long enough to want to check in and yell at the refs with my thumbs.
          Same. It's all I can do not spill beer and chips on the couch, how the hell am I also supposed to type? That's like doing 4 things at once, it's not humanly possible. Personally I think game thread comments are bots funded by Soros money. #PizzaGate

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Same. It's all I can do not spill beer and chips on the couch, how the hell am I also supposed to type? That's like doing 4 things at once, it's not humanly possible. Personally I think game thread comments are bots funded by Soros money. #PizzaGate
            Too bad, you guys are missing out on some quality "Claw Reborn"
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

There hasn't been much for him to harp on over the last few weeks, right?

Comment

They are pretty funny threads to scroll through after wins to see who flipped out whenever the game got close/Raps lost the lead.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  They are pretty funny threads to scroll through after wins to see who flipped out whenever the game got close/Raps lost the lead.
                  *Raptors go on 18-0 run, then give up a 3 pointer*

"This defense is a joke! Here we go again! Casey you MORON"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

*Raptors go on 18-0 run, then give up a 3 pointer*

"This defense is a joke! Here we go again! Casey you MORON"
                    So basically a bunch of Vernon Maxwells and Kevin Garnetts discussing the game....

Comment

• I don't have any problem commenting during timeouts. And halftime is when I catch up some on the comments.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I don't like commenting unless I've read the comments, so the best I can do during games is usually spouting my nonsense on twitter, then catching up at the half or after the game. If I'm watching live there's usually plenty of opportunity to make a comment in the small breaks in action, but not nearly enough time to read everybody else's comments.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I don't like commenting unless I've read the comments, so the best I can do during games is usually spouting my nonsense on twitter, then catching up at the half or after the game. If I'm watching live there's usually plenty of opportunity to make a comment in the small breaks in action, but not nearly enough time to read everybody else's comments.
                          Ya, that's basically what it comes down to, no? People posting, and nobody having any time to read what others wrote. Everyone talking to themselves (in public), lol.

Comment

Ya, that's basically what it comes down to, no? People posting, and nobody having any time to read what others wrote. Everyone talking to themselves (in public), lol.
                            This is the best definition of the Internet I have ever read.

Comment

But that's the beauty of it. Switch your brain off and just spew totally reactive and completely not well thought out opinions on what just happened at that specific moment. Just like being at your local sports bar, except the table is a lot bigger. My wife doesn't care about sports and my son is too young to get into this stuff, so this one way to enjoy the game with my tribe. Virtual Jurassic Park.

Comment

If it means anything to anyone I read your guys' posts.

Unless I have you on ignore
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X