No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not so sure that this is a good trade as DD was a complete class act and Kawhi seems to have attitude issues. I hope he doesn’t F up the team chemistry.

Comment

• Imma climb out of my lurker hole...

All the best to Demar, I'm torn about this trade :'(. Very sad to see him go but on paper it's a great trade.

Comment

• Demar it was time but ty for all your hard work

Comment

• The player at the center of the Raps best run in history traded for a rental -- a great trade on paper, but still sucks.

Comment

• Him sticking it out with Toronto is a big part of the reason we've been spoiled with a really good team this last little period. He worked hard and he stayed loyal to the club. You can't ask for more than that.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Him sticking it out with Toronto is a big part of the reason we've been spoiled with a really good team this last little period. He worked hard and he stayed loyal to the club. You can't ask for more than that.
              i'm surpised people are still hating on RealGM

Like their to ignorant to realize that DeRozan got us a top 3 player in the league

DeRozan will strive under pop, mark my words
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• All respect for DeMar. Didn’t always agree with his game but he repped the team without question since he’s been here. Hope he does well in San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  i'm surpised people are still hating on RealGM

Like their to ignorant to realize that DeRozan got us a top 3 player in the league

DeRozan will strive under pop, mark my words
                  Don't waste your time with them. Some people enjoy rolling around in the negativity.

Comment

• It's a testament to DeMar's work ethic that he developed his game to the point where he could be the focal point in a trade for a top 3 player in the league, off-court shenanigans aside.

I really do hope he has loads of success and happiness in San Antonio. Very intrigued to see what Pop can do with him.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor.. thanks for spelling his name right in the title. The one thing that bugged me about the "Everything" thread was his name was spelled wrong the whole time. LOL

Comment

• Easily the 2nd best player in franchise history.

What i've learned from this trade is, there's no loyalty in sports. You have to do what's BEST for you. This dude had a chance to play for his childhood team -- the Lakers, a couple of years ago -- but decided to re-sign with the Raptors. Now he's in San Antonio.

Sorry for hating on you Kevin Durant.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          The player at the center of the Raps best run in history traded for a rental -- a great trade on paper, but still sucks.
                          This.

Reports that Kahwi has no desire to play in Toronto makes this one sting.

We gave up “ours” for “theirs” and he don’t want to be here.

Sad that when it’s all said and done we possibly gave up Demar, Poetl and a first round pick for Danny Green.

Masai is taking a huge unnecessary risk here IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only love for DeMar. Hoped that will not happen but...
                            No new friends (c)

Comment

• DeMar = class. Good luck DD .... still excited to see Kawhi here tho

Comment

• I really wish he could have won a championship here in Toronto. Glad he's going to such a good organization though, and hope he continues to grow under Pop.

Comment

Working...
                                X