No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we never close/lock this thread, I'm 100% sure i'll be watching more SAS games next season as will a lot of you I'm assuming. Every time DeRozan has one of those killer games or moments, this thread is the thread we can go back to!
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      Can we never close/lock this thread, I'm 100% sure i'll be watching more SAS games next season as will a lot of you I'm assuming. Every time DeRozan has one of those killer games or moments, this thread is the thread we can go back to!
      We can move it off the "Everything Raptors" forum, though.

Once training camp starts, it's time to look ahead, instead of wallowing in the past

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        love DD and miss him but the memes have to be posted.

Am I the only one annoyed by the narrative that DeRozan was "screwed over" here?

I mean, one could easily switch heads on this meme to refer to DeRozan's no show in Game 3 vs. Cleveland....that is, the last meaningful game DeRozan played for Toronto.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          love DD and miss him but the memes have to be posted.

But Masai had to turn heel to get a shot at the belt.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Am I the only one annoyed by the narrative that DeRozan was "screwed over" here?

I mean, one could easily switch heads on this meme to refer to DeRozan's no show in Game 3 vs. Cleveland....that is, the last meaningful game DeRozan played for Toronto.
            DD never promised to take good shots or play defense. That's the key thing you're missing.

Comment

• Oh man that was cold. DeMar's thread gets moved that quickly?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                DD never promised to take good shots or play defense. That's the key thing you're missing.
                I'm not convinced Masai made any promises either.

We've only heard 1 side of the story so far. I guess we'll hear the rest later today.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm not convinced Masai made any promises either.

We've only heard 1 side of the story so far. I guess we'll hear the rest later today.
                  Well that's a different matter but it's clear why not keeping one's word is frowned upon.

I'm sure Masai's side of the story is that he didn't promise.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Can we never close/lock this thread, I'm 100% sure i'll be watching more SAS games next season as will a lot of you I'm assuming. Every time DeRozan has one of those killer games or moments, this thread is the thread we can go back to!
                    serious, who moved his thread

this is more cruel than lying to him about the trade
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Oh man that was cold. DeMar's thread gets moved that quickly?
                      Abbas wrote: View Post
                      serious, who moved his thread

this is more cruel than lying to him about the trade
                      Guys, don't take it personally. It's just business

Comment

• The Spurs are my 3rd favourite team now
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Well that's a different matter but it's clear why not keeping one's word is frowned upon.

I'm sure Masai's side of the story is that he didn't promise.
                          Highly doubt Masai would considering he was negotiating in the trade talks and especially since reports came up Masai was willing to trade Demar for Wiggins in 2017.

I still think its someone within the organization without much knowledge of the trade, comforting Demar and telling him “Don’t worry, you won’t be traded”, and Demar took it the wrong way when he found out he is.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Best play in franchise history
                            Not even close.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              The Spurs are my 3rd favourite team now
                              Bulls
                              Bruins
                              Spurs?

Comment

Working...