X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Why in the world would a rebuilding team like Phx or Sac trade their pick for DeRozan? it's not realistic, specially with all the Ayton and Doncic hype. People call Doncic, Ben Simmons with a jump shot. And Ayton as a David Robinson type player.

Hell the Hawks tanked all year so that they can pick high in the draft. They are not trading a chance to draft Bagley so that they can land a 29 year old player.

The team in the top 5 that might trade their pick is Dallas - mainly because Mark Cuban is always in win now mode.
    I think even Dallas is a pipe dream. Dallas is way too many pieces away from contending, it's better just to suck up the full rebuild so that everyone's timeline aligns.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Why in the world would a rebuilding team like Phx or Sac trade their pick for DeRozan? it's not realistic, specially with all the Ayton and Doncic hype. People call Doncic, Ben Simmons with a jump shot. And Ayton as a David Robinson type player.

Hell the Hawks tanked all year so that they can pick high in the draft. They are not trading a chance to draft Bagley so that they can land a 29 year old player.

The team in the top 5 that might trade their pick is Dallas - mainly because Mark Cuban is always in win now mode.

Leave a comment:

• Other Scott
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    If Masai can land Doncic for Demar and some parts, it's statue time.
    Which kind of brings us to the problem with this offseason. Most of these trades proposed are either:
    a) Unrealistic (any trade in which Demar brings back a top 5 pick, Demar for Ingram+pieces, Philly giving up on Fultz for 2 years of Lowry) or
    b) High risk and probably an overall bad calculation (Demar for Wiggins and the 18th pick)

I just don't know if there's a good move to make this summer to move away from the core.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    ebrian wrote: View Post
    How about DeRozan to Sacramento? It's not quite his hometown, but is there any chance at all of moving him there for Randolph, spare parts and their draft pick? We could throw in a few of our prospects. I'm willing to move on Wright, Poeltl, Powell. Anyone but Anunoby.
    If Masai can land Doncic for Demar and some parts, it's statue time.

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    How about DeRozan to Sacramento? It's not quite his hometown, but is there any chance at all of moving him there for Randolph, spare parts and their draft pick? We could throw in a few of our prospects. I'm willing to move on Wright, Poeltl, Powell. Anyone but Anunoby.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    Why would the Spurs want Lowry when they have a younger and higher ceiling PG in Murray?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Didn't Kwahi go to school in San Diego? and I think there was a photo of him recently posted at a Dodgers baseball game. I'd say Lakers would have a pretty good shot at getting him.
    Yeah.. he was born in LA and went to San Diego. I'm sure the Lakers will be calling the Spurs in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Boston shouldn't be in the running for Kwahi. They can't afford him unless they are willing to give up one of Horford, Irving or Hayward. In theory they could give up all of Brown, Tatum and Morris.. but that's not taking into account Kwahi's extension which would turn them into a perennial tax team.

Philly is a safer bet. They have the cap space to absorb a lop sided trade.
    Didn't Kwahi go to school in San Diego? and I think there was a photo of him recently posted at a Dodgers baseball game. I'd say Lakers would have a pretty good shot at getting him.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post
    I’m not sure. But he is a better player than Demar. That is why I would rather have him than Demar. I prefer him offensively. And defensively there is no comparison. Butler 3 times all nba defensive team. Demar cant defend anybody. Butler also shoots the 3 at .373 compared to Demar’s .235 in the playoffs.
    But again, How many series did he win. Stats don't mean shit unless you win

Iggy won MVP cuz his team won regardless off LeBron averaging 35/10/10 or some shit

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    how many playoff series has Bulter won
    I’m not sure. But he is a better player than Demar. That is why I would rather have him than Demar. I prefer him offensively. And defensively there is no comparison. Butler 3 times all nba defensive team. Demar cant defend anybody. Butler also shoots the 3 at .373 compared to Demar’s .235 in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    What if the Lakers offered Brandon Ingram for Derozan? Who declines first?

Then would the sixers trade Robert Covington and Fultz for Lowry? Robert's contract is terrible though for a guy that sucked in the playoffs.

You could sell me on a: Fultz - Ingram - Anunoby - Siakam - Poeltl lineup for the future.
    They need to add a 1st round pick.

Again, the ONLY way i trade DeRozan is if i get a good young player(like Ingram) + a 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Then would the sixers trade Robert Covington and Fultz for Lowry? Robert's contract is terrible though for a guy that sucked in the playoffs.

You could sell me on a: Fultz - Ingram - Anunoby - Siakam - Poeltl lineup for the future.
    I'd love to do these two deals. Then dump Ibaka for a bad contract and a pick and trade JV to Atlanta maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Kawhi will fit them flawless but LaMarcus won't
    I know but the goal is Kawhi and Aldridge would make the money work more easily. That being said, I didn't know his contract was for 3 more seasons, so that would be a sticking point.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post
    I’d have Jimmy Butler every day of the week. Twice on Sunday.
    how many playoff series has Bulter won

Leave a comment:

Working...
X