Clear All

• Not a James Johnson thread.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Not a James Johnson thread.
      Get that sig outta this thread!
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• How would posters feel about a trade this offseason DD straight up for Andrew Wiggins? I think Minnesota would be intrigued.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          How would posters feel about a trade this offseason DD straight up for Andrew Wiggins? I think Minnesota would be intrigued.
          Bolded. Why?????

Comment

How would posters feel about a trade this offseason DD straight up for Andrew Wiggins? I think Minnesota would be intrigued.
            No they wouldn't lol
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Minnesota wouldn't even entertain the idea
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

How would posters feel about a trade this offseason DD straight up for Andrew Wiggins? I think Minnesota would laugh in our faces.
                Fixed

Comment

Hardy har har
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wiggins has shown that he can't be traded for anything short of a star and DeMar just does not fit the bill. Heck, at this point in the season, Love doesn't even fit the bill.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      Wiggins has shown that he can't be traded for anything short of a star and DeMar just does not fit the bill. Heck, at this point in the season, Love doesn't even fit the bill.
                      There is about 7 players that fit the bill.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wiggins is absolutely untouchable. Minnesota is basing pretty much their whole rebuild around him.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DD and KL fo Wiggy. Who says no?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            DD and KL fo Wiggy. Who says no?
                            Minnesota.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Minnesota.
                              True lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                DD and KL fo Wiggy. Who says no?
                                Minny.

When you consider talent, potential, age and salary, Wiggins is one of the best value players/contracts in the league, if not the best.

DeRozan and Lowry are looking like little more than inefficient chuckers under DC. Plus, Lowry is almost 30 and making $12M. DeRozan isn't getting any younger and the book seems to be out on him (per GS's white board), plus he could opt-out after next season and demand a ludicrous contract.

For a rebuilding team, Wiggins is a cornerstone.

There was a long-term method to last year's "tanking" madness. Just think of what a core of JV, Ross, top-5 pick last year (ie: Wiggins with ultimate luck), 2015 1st round pick, 2x 2016 1st round pick, and the young assets (ie: prospects and/or picks) that DeRozan & Lowry (MU's target was 2 of Hardaway Jr / Shumpert / 1st round pick) would have returned in trade, could have eventually looked like! It was never about a single pick/player, but building a team for sustained future success, which is exactly what Minny is doing now - they'd block your number after making that offer to them!
                                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Mar 10, 2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X