• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    See ...
    Gone in under an hour

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I'm really interested to see how DeMar plays D in a place where he is absolutely going to be held accountable on that end of the floor. His shot selection will probably be different as well.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Do you want this to be moved to Siberia???
    No Derozan speak here.
    No longer pertinent to Raptors.
    (Was never a Raptor?)

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    I'm really interested to see how DeMar plays D in a place where he is absolutely going to be held accountable on that end of the floor. His shot selection will probably be different as well.
    Yeah, it's really intriguing.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Well said Abbas.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Seems Demar needs more time to process the trade. He deserves that at least.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Excellent post. Good luck DeMar = class
    I have become now a Raptor and Spurs fan ...

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
    How heartless was the demar trade? Whether or not Masai lied to Demar or not, I feel like it's a rough look. It seems like the clearly correct basketball move and all, but he wanted to be our guy, was our guy sometimes (though not often enough), and who knows, maybe, one day, he could've been something close to a consistent playoff performer, who knows? What do you all think - is it possible he learns how to play in the playoffs over in the land of the spurs?
    Anything's possible. I wouldn't be laying any money on it.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    How heartless was the demar trade? Whether or not Masai lied to Demar or not, I feel like it's a rough look. It seems like the clearly correct basketball move and all, but he wanted to be our guy, was our guy sometimes (though not often enough), and who knows, maybe, one day, he could've been something close to a consistent playoff performer, who knows? What do you all think - is it possible he learns how to play in the playoffs over in the land of the spurs?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Damn it DeMar, here come the waterworks. I hope his last few days as a Raptor are not what he dwells on.
    I hope the team can bring him back one day so he can retire as a Raptor.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    serious, who moved his thread

this is more cruel than lying to him about the trade
    DeMar knew the thread move was coming. I couldn't mess with the team's chemistry keeping him on the Raptors board after that.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna cheer hard for San Antonio. I want nothing but success for both Demar and Poeltl
    About 1 hour after I learned of the trade, I started laughing maniacally thinking that Popovich now has Demar and Rudy Gay together. It will be interesting to see how Pop manages that and an interesting indictment of Casey's coaching acumen. LMA carried the Spurs offence this year, so integrating Demar will be a challenge without alienating LMA (or Gay) and without spacing.

Poeltl feels like a Spurs type of player and should do well there.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Hate to see Demar go. He was a class act and fine rep for the organization. Worked hard and grew his game and always surpassed expectations. I have alot of respect for the guy and wish him all the luck in SA and wherever else he may go. No doubt he continues to get better for the forseeable future as he did throughout his time in TO.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Damn it DeMar, here come the waterworks. I hope his last few days as a Raptor are not what he dwells on.
    Not after some time passes. I'm sure for a while its gonna burn. Many months sometimes many years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X