Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Sorry but unless you have a job in the Raptors front office, how do you know this...
    Blackberry commercials

Comment

Sorry but unless you have a job in the Raptors front office, how do you know this...
      Well nothing happened throughout the course of the season. Maybe lull is the wrong word but I'm suggesting he didn't make any moves to improve the roster during the season. What moves did he do that i missed?
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Even if the cap increases Demar isn't worth 25M. Rather try to give Durant and his gimpy foot 40M
        LOL, Good luck with getting Durant.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
          I think you're like the rest of us and have no real idea on what was on the table for Ujiri and at any given point last year. Not trying to be a dick but Ujiri is renowned as one of the most hard working, diligent and shrewd GMs in the game. To think that he just put his feet up on his desk all of last season because he didn't want to make a move doesn't click - it probably just means that he didn't get the right offer.
          You're right i have no idea what was on the table for Masai but he stood pat for the entire season without any upgrades to the roster. He could have easily made some deals to improve our team however marginally that would have been.

I like Masai and believe in him and want him to do well in his GM role. I wasn't suggesting he was lazy or wasn't working or doing his job but he should have went with his intuition and reconstructed our roster to have a better shot at the playoffs. Or he could have went into the opposition direction. But I've already talked about the complicated/poor situation he was in so its not entirely his fault.
          Last edited by BS10; Sun Jun 28, 2015, 06:46 PM.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
            You're right but he stood pat for the entire season without any upgrades to the roster. He could have easily made some deals to improve our team however marginally that would have been.

I like Masai and believe in him and want him to do well in his GM role. I wasn't suggesting he was lazy or wasn't working or doing his job but he should have went with intuition and reconstructed our roster to have a better shot at the playoffs. Or he could have went into the opposition direction. But I've already talked about the complicated/poor situation he was in so its not entirely his fault.
            I'd love to know what easy moves that would have improved the team were available to be made. Please share with us.

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              I'd love to know what easy moves that would have improved the team were available to be made. Please share with us.

Should've traded DD for Lance Stephenson to shake things up imho

Comment

Should've traded DD for Lance Stephenson to shake things up imho
                crazy talks
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

I don't remember the reports too clearly but I remember there was a deal where we could have gotten A. Ajinca, which would have been a nice back up Center. He's far more athletic then the current JV and might have helped with the our flawed rotational defence.

I believe we had an opportunity at getting Taj Gibson and I think Gibson would have done a better job at covering PP then a Psycho T. There were numerous trades on the table during the deadline, don't pretend like there wasn't.
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I don't remember the reports too clearly but I remember there was a deal where we could have gotten A. Ajinca, which would have been a nice back up Center. He's far more athletic then the current JV and might have helped with the our flawed rotational defence.

I believe we had an opportunity at getting Taj Gibson and I think Gibson would have done a better job at covering PP then a Psycho T. There were numerous trades on the table during the deadline, don't pretend like there wasn't.
                    Those were just rumors, none of us know if those were even actual possibilities. Unless you work with Masai or know him personally, there is no way in hell you know that these trades were on the table.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Those were just rumors, none of us know if those were even actual possibilities. Unless you work with Masai or know him personally, there is no way in hell you know that these trades were on the table.
                      True, but he still didn't make any moves. If he knew the roster was flawed, why didn't he change the personnel?
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

True, but he still didn't make any moves. If he knew the roster was flawed, why didn't he change the personnel?
                        Because there were probably no deals available that improved the team short-term without jeopardizing long-term prospects/opportunities. Stop dude.

Comment

• This thread cracks me up.

DD is worth about 6-8 mil under the current cap and should be used as a bench volume scorer/primary ball handler

However his ego is massively inflated so this will never happen. Let someone else pay for the alpha version of Jamaal Crawford

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            This thread cracks me up.

DD is worth about 6-8 mil under the current cap and should be used as a bench volume scorer/primary ball handler

However his ego is massively inflated so this will never happen. Let someone else pay for the alpha version of Jamaal Crawford
                            Speaking of cracking me up.... lmfaooooo

I'm sure even a glazed donut could make a better valuation of DD than that, man oh man, lawdy lawd!

EDIT: Liked your post cause that's the funniest thing I've read all week lol

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              This thread cracks me up.

Lol what? That has to be the stupid thing I've read all day, and I've spent a lot of time on Youtube today

Comment

Because there were probably no deals available that improved the team short-term without jeopardizing long-term prospects/opportunities. Stop dude.
                                I'm not really trying to argue with you but you saying that suggests you knew that there were deals on the table and the how those deals would effect us
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X