No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derozan doesn't have that value like Butler. Doesn't play defense and doesn't shoot threes.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Derozan doesn't have that value like Butler. Doesn't play defense and doesn't shoot threes.
      Butler’s 3 point shooting is overblown.

Obviously he shoots better than DeMar but he’s averaged 33% on his career and his percentages have been up and down so it’s not like you can say he improved at a certain point and then was able to shoot consistently.

I’d consider DeMar a better scorer and play maker, with Butler getting the edge in shooting and defence.

Regardless they’re pretty even overall I’d say.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Lowry is what 31 i think

He has maybe 1 more good season left, Leonard is sooooo gone if Lowry is the best we Pair him with

DeRozan and Kawhi sounds way scary, however, I don't think San Antonio would trade for Lowry tbh given his age
        Would they trade for JV though? Given what he showed this year and how half this board thinks he'd be a near superstar if given more minutes/touches?

JV+OG+Powell+2019 pick + maybe one other prospect for Kawhi? Idfk.

The problem is any offer we can make for him, Boston can blow out of the water. Even Philly, can blow it out of the water.

We're so stuck where we are.

I mean in theory if we could pull that off you have Lowry/DeMar/Kawhi/Ibaka/Poeltl. Idk.

Comment

• Boston shouldn't be in the running for Kwahi. They can't afford him unless they are willing to give up one of Horford, Irving or Hayward. In theory they could give up all of Brown, Tatum and Morris.. but that's not taking into account Kwahi's extension which would turn them into a perennial tax team.

Philly is a safer bet. They have the cap space to absorb a lop sided trade.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Boston shouldn't be in the running for Kwahi. They can't afford him unless they are willing to give up one of Horford, Irving or Hayward. In theory they could give up all of Brown, Tatum and Morris.. but that's not taking into account Kwahi's extension which would turn them into a perennial tax team.

Philly is a safer bet. They have the cap space to absorb a lop sided trade.
            I’m sure they’re willing to pay tax to keep a team of Kyrie, Kawhi, Hayward and Horford together

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Butler’s 3 point shooting is overblown.

Obviously he shoots better than DeMar but he’s averaged 33% on his career and his percentages have been up and down so it’s not like you can say he improved at a certain point and then was able to shoot consistently.

I’d consider DeMar a better scorer and play maker, with Butler getting the edge in shooting and defence.

Regardless they’re pretty even overall I’d say.
              I’d have Jimmy Butler every day of the week. Twice on Sunday.

Comment

• Screw Kyrie and Hayward. Trade both those guys straight up for Kawhi and Aldridge.

Rozier/smart
                Brown/
                Kawhi/Tatum
                Aldridge/Morris
                Horford/Baynes

If this BOS team without Kyrie and Hayward are this good, I'm wondering if they would actually be better than they are with them in the lineup. On paper, clearly, but I'd have to see it to believe it. Rozier has really taken off since Kyrie went down, and Brown and Tatum are near all-stars. I doubt my trade would ever be on the table but it's interesting to think about.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  Screw Kyrie and Hayward. Trade both those guys straight up for Kawhi and Aldridge.

Rozier/smart
                  Brown/
                  Kawhi/Tatum
                  Aldridge/Morris
                  Horford/Baynes

If this BOS team without Kyrie and Hayward are this good, I'm wondering if they would actually be better than they are with them in the lineup. On paper, clearly, but I'd have to see it to believe it. Rozier has really taken off since Kyrie went down, and Brown and Tatum are near all-stars. I doubt my trade would ever be on the table but it's interesting to think about.
                  Kawhi will fit them flawless but LaMarcus won't
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    I’d have Jimmy Butler every day of the week. Twice on Sunday.
                    how many playoff series has Bulter won
                    Abbas wrote:

Comment

Kawhi will fit them flawless but LaMarcus won't
                      I know but the goal is Kawhi and Aldridge would make the money work more easily. That being said, I didn't know his contract was for 3 more seasons, so that would be a sticking point.

Comment

• What if the Lakers offered Brandon Ingram for Derozan? Who declines first?

Then would the sixers trade Robert Covington and Fultz for Lowry? Robert's contract is terrible though for a guy that sucked in the playoffs.

You could sell me on a: Fultz - Ingram - Anunoby - Siakam - Poeltl lineup for the future.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          What if the Lakers offered Brandon Ingram for Derozan? Who declines first?

Then would the sixers trade Robert Covington and Fultz for Lowry? Robert's contract is terrible though for a guy that sucked in the playoffs.

You could sell me on a: Fultz - Ingram - Anunoby - Siakam - Poeltl lineup for the future.
                          I'd love to do these two deals. Then dump Ibaka for a bad contract and a pick and trade JV to Atlanta maybe.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            What if the Lakers offered Brandon Ingram for Derozan? Who declines first?

They need to add a 1st round pick.

Again, the ONLY way i trade DeRozan is if i get a good young player(like Ingram) + a 1st.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

how many playoff series has Bulter won
                              I’m not sure. But he is a better player than Demar. That is why I would rather have him than Demar. I prefer him offensively. And defensively there is no comparison. Butler 3 times all nba defensive team. Demar cant defend anybody. Butler also shoots the 3 at .373 compared to Demar’s .235 in the playoffs.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                                I’m not sure. But he is a better player than Demar. That is why I would rather have him than Demar. I prefer him offensively. And defensively there is no comparison. Butler 3 times all nba defensive team. Demar cant defend anybody. Butler also shoots the 3 at .373 compared to Demar’s .235 in the playoffs.
                                But again, How many series did he win. Stats don't mean shit unless you win

Iggy won MVP cuz his team won regardless off LeBron averaging 35/10/10 or some shit
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X