Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    Only 17 FGAs vs the Clippers.

Still, 30+ points on 25 FGAs with at least 4 assists in 3 wins. That doesn't really get many people clamouring for a strategy change.
    only those who can see farther than the boxscore.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      Only 17 FGAs vs the Clippers.

Still, 30+ points on 25 FGAs with at least 4 assists in 3 wins. That doesn't really get many people clamouring for a strategy change.
      Ya day late to the party. Been busy.

Just reminded me of the past few seasons where we saw guards consistently taking 75% of the shots

That just doesnt work in the playoffs.

Our guards are no longer Vasquez and Lou chucking but some of the underlying system issues are still here

DD taking anything over 18 shots is a bad thing long term for the team. A quick cursoury glance at his box scores seemed to show that his strong December saw him shoot less volume...

Comment

• I'm starting to think it'd be better for this fanbase if DeMar just goes to the Lakers. And Lowry goes to Philly the following offseason once they've started putting together some real young talent.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          I'm starting to think it'd be better for this fanbase if DeMar just goes to the Lakers. And Lowry goes to Philly the following offseason once they've started putting together some real young talent.
          what is the point of this post, other than to bait others?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            what is the point of this post, other than to bait others?
            I wasn't trying to bait anyone. I just think that the team would be more enjoyable to watch, support and discuss if he wasn't here.

Comment

I wasn't trying to bait anyone. I just think that the team would be more enjoyable to watch, support and discuss if he wasn't here.
              I wholeheartedly agree then with the notion that the team would be more fun to watch minus Demar.

10000000 thumbs up for that notion.

Comment

• Maybe if Demar could just get traded, or even better, hurt badly, the raps could use some other chump to fill in and play out the season around .500 or so, you know, so the raps can be more pretty for his obvious non-fans to watch.

Wouldn't that be wonderful.

Comment

• Pink font?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Maybe if Demar could just get traded, or even better, hurt badly, the raps could use some other chump to fill in and play out the season around .500 or so, you know, so the raps can be more pretty for his obvious non-fans to watch.

And if it's a career-threatening injury, maybe Masai won't resign him and clog up their cap space.

One can dream.

(now that's baiting)
                    Last edited by Mess; Tue Jan 26, 2016, 03:34 PM.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      I wholeheartedly agree then with the notion that the team would be more fun to watch minus Demar.

10000000 thumbs up for that notion.
                      No surprise there ... But that's a lotta thumbs!

[Make a cool Avatar, though ... for somebody. ]

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Maybe if Demar could just get traded, or even better, hurt badly, the raps could use some other chump to fill in and play out the season around .500 or so, you know, so the raps can be more pretty for his obvious non-fans to watch.

Wow, thats out there...... even for you.

Comment

• So is this silly notion many of you have that Demar Derozan hurts the toronto raptors.

Comment

• This entire conversation seems pointless. As far as I've seen, there's only one person here who has said they want DeMar to just leave. The rest of us just feel like he still has a long way to go in terms of growth. I've said I'm impressed with his growth, I just want to see it continue.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I'm starting to think it'd be better for this fanbase if DeMar just goes to the Lakers. And Lowry goes to Philly the following offseason once they've started putting together some real young talent.
                              But then what would we talk about?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                But then what would we talk about?
                                Could always revive "Everything Bargnani"
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X