X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    I think you're wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No he's not. Take clippers for example. Reddick is a way better fit alongside Blake and Paul. Demar could work as a 6th man for them though.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      No he's not. Take clippers for example. Reddick is a way better fit alongside Blake and Paul. Demar could work as a 6th man for them though.
      It's kind of a nothing argument. Like if you acquire a player of that stature you would make adjustments to your team in order to make them fit better. You exchange Redick for a guy who fills the same kind of role at the 3 spot and all of a sudden DD fits perfectly.

It's team-building, kind of pointless to just say a guy has to play with X and Y. You build a team that fits well together.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        It's kind of a nothing argument. Like if you acquire a player of that stature you would make adjustments to your team in order to make them fit better. You exchange Redick for a guy who fills the same kind of role at the 3 spot and all of a sudden DD fits perfectly.

It's team-building, kind of pointless to just say a guy has to play with X and Y. You build a team that fits well together.
        The thing is, why? Redick fits the team the Clippers want right now perfectly, so why would they make adjustments to make DeMar work? DeMar isn't a guy who instantly turns any team into a contender. He's not Curry, he's not LeBron, and he never will be.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          This I disagree with. I think there's a lot of teams where DeMar simply wouldn't be a good fit. San Antonio, Golden State, Cleveland, LA Clippers for a few.
          In a world with no cap implications, all 29 other teams would take him and find a use for him. Even if it was 6th man.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The thing is, why? Redick fits the team the Clippers want right now perfectly, so why would they make adjustments to make DeMar work? DeMar isn't a guy who instantly turns any team into a contender. He's not Curry, he's not LeBron, and he never will be.
            Ok, I see what you did there.

Comment

1.) I didn't say the Clippers would acquire DeMar and then trade Redick, I was talking about a hypothetical where they were given DeMar or he was on the team already and they were trying to make their squad fit better.

2.) Where did I say he was Curry

3.) Where did I say he was LeBron

4.) A large part of team-building is about taking the talent you have and finding a way to fit them together and have them work as a cohesive unit.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post

Fair enough, but if everything was as is and there was a choice between reddick and dd most people would choose the former simply because he's a better fit.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 2021:
                  "I just think it'd be better if DeMar would just leave."
                  "But he's our all-time leading scorer and said he wants to retire here."
                  "We can give those shots to Jonas!"
                  "Jonas went back to Lithuania three years ago!! No one on our team even noticed!!"
                  "DeMar is hurting our team!"
                  "We went to the Finals!"
                  "We got swept in the Finals!"
                  "I'll kill you!"
                  "I'm already dead! I jumped off a bridge when DeMar got signed to his extension! Now I exist only in spirit form!"

Comment

• scraptor wrote: View Post
                    2021:
                    "i just think it'd be better if demar would just leave."
                    "but he's our all-time leading scorer and said he wants to retire here."
                    "we can give those shots to jonas!"
                    "jonas went back to lithuania three years ago!! No one on our team even noticed!!"
                    "demar is hurting our team!"
                    "we went to the finals!"
                    "we got swept in the finals!"
                    "i'll kill you!"
                    "i'm already dead! I jumped off a bridge when casey got signed to his extension! Now i exist only in spirit form!"
                    ftfy
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Is there a full moon out today or something? lol. RR's gone straight up wack this afternoon.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Is there a full moon out today or something? lol. RR's gone straight up wack this afternoon.
                        Forums are serious business
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Is there a full moon out today or something? lol. RR's gone straight up wack this afternoon.
                          any coincidence that im back posting????

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            It's been too long.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              Haha. I should have put 2 and 2 together. Sign of the apocalypse.... the anti-craig resurfacing..... or an 8 game winning streak with nothing major to really bitch about.

Comment

• Gimme a few more hours, Im certain ill be banned by then

Comment

Working...
                                X