No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like the game of basketball got 1000000x harder for Demar.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      It's really vital that he builds on this though. He needs to connect the dots and not revert to bad habits.

That said, once you slay the dragon it can clear a big mental block. I'm cautiously optimistic we can see much better out of him the rest of the way.
      I guess that dragon was never slayed.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• His bball iq is on par with the worst in the league and hasn't improved over years. Sadly, addition by subtraction applies yet again to another raptors team. Would help to have a coach that holds idiots accountable too

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
          At this rate I don't understand why any team would want him, he might go overseas possibly.
          He can get a team to the post-season and that might be it. That alone would be enough for a lot of teams.

Edit: If he get's into a situation where he isn't double-teamed or given the oppositions best wing defender he can still perform offensively at a pretty elite level.

For instance, Indiana might be a situation where he'd likely be an upgrade over Monta Ellis.
          Last edited by Raptorsss; Sat Apr 30, 2016, 04:18 AM.
          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• derozan is no better than rudy gay.

get rid of him

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              derozan is no better than Alan Anderson.

get rid of him
              Fixed for you.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                Fixed for you.
                lol.

you know, i really do have to respect your commitment to extreme reactions.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  lol.

you know, i really do have to respect your commitment to extreme reactions.
                  What's so extreme about it, they have the exact same mind when it comes to shot selection.

Comment

• Double A could play some D tho. Demar is more like Steve Novak without the 3 point shot.

Comment

• the bastard had me converted with his play this season. Only to pull a 180 and fist me with a cactus glove
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        the bastard had me converted with his play this season. Only to pull a 180 and fist me with a cactus glove
                        Didn't even use lube....
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Didn't even use lube....
                          not sure lube would matter with a cactus glove lol
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Derozan is a good basketball player.

He's just as soft as fuck.

As is the entire Raptor squad who are lying down in front of the Pacers......

The performance makes a few decisions easier if you ask me.

Let him walk.

Let Powell develop.

Sign a fucking man.

Comment

• I'm more convinced than ever that DeRozan is just a pretty good basketball player who, through super high usage and an entire franchise being committed to making him a "star" , has managed to put up borderline all-star numbers.

I don't want him here next year at all, for almost any price. His role will be the issue. He won't do much with decreased usage, and we've seen what he is with his current role/usage. Some cores just have a first-round-out ceiling. DD's one of those core players.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He has a chance tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X