Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh seen partying in South America after game 3 against the Celtics??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Bosh seen partying in South America after game 3 against the Celtics??


  • #2
    No.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

    Comment


    • #3
      He always said how he "just wants to chill."

      Comment


      • #4
        It takes like 12 hours just to get to Uruguay. So even if there were 4 days in between game 3 and 4, I doubt he went all the way to South America. He would have spent one day alone in transit. Normally between games, teams might give their players a day off to get away, but not 2 days. He would have been expected at practice. In addition,he probably would have showed up even more sluggish for game 4 had he spent all that time travelling.

        Comment


        • #5
          i would have cut off his ostrich head...

          Comment


          • #6
            How's this Raptor related again?

            Dude probably seen a tall black guy(maybe even like 6'4") and made an assumption.

            No way.
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • #7
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              How's this Raptor related again?

              Dude probably seen a tall black guy(maybe even like 6'4") and made an assumption.

              No way.
              No kidding. Such a racist stereotype!

              Comment


              • #8
                Mack North wrote: View Post
                How's this Raptor related again?

                Dude probably seen a tall black guy(maybe even like 6'4") and made an assumption.

                No way.
                Thats exactly what I was about to say! Just some random guy he assumed was CB. The funny part is that you actually believed your cousin so much you had to post it to RR.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  No kidding. Such a racist stereotype!
                  yeah, except he is black too...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i once swore the doorman at a club i went to fairly regularly back in the day was Snake from Degrassi Junior High..

                    turns out he was just a tall white guy that looked like an aged Snake from Degrassi Junior High.

                    sometimes, people look similar to other people... especially when you're drunk at a club

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen in this forum and that's saying a mouthful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        smrt wrote: View Post
                        this has to be the dumbest post I've ever seen in this forum and that's saying a mouthful.
                        Most...ironic...post...ever!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          stuttgart1 wrote: View Post
                          My fellow RR readers,


                          What do you guys think? Possible?
                          mostly I dont care... but since you asked.

                          Bosh made the big mistake last year of moving in with his girlfriend when he bought his place in SoBe... duhhhhh
                          gotta leave town if you want some action
                          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            heinz57 wrote: View Post
                            i once swore the doorman at a club i went to fairly regularly back in the day was Snake from Degrassi Junior High..

                            turns out he was just a tall white guy that looked like an aged Snake from Degrassi Junior High.

                            sometimes, people look similar to other people... especially when you're drunk at a club
                            yo man I met Snake from Degrassi, Shane kippel, when I was in grade 8 , I seen him at my old elementary school Rockford PS, playing tennis because he used to go there too and he gave me a free dime bag , that guy is a major pothead.
                            Last edited by e2thed; Tue May 17th, 2011, 06:53 PM.
                            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              e2thed wrote: View Post
                              yo man I met Snake from Degrassi, Shane kippel, when I was in grade 8 , I seen him at my old elementary school Rockford PS, playing tennis because he used to go there too and he gave me a free dime bag , that guy is a major pothead.
                              Dimebag, Dude, that is so schoolyard! I haven't heard of or seen a dimebag since highschool. And that was so long ago, we used to have nickel bags.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X