Hey LeBron! How's My Dirk Taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LeBron! How's My Dirk Taste?

haha ... got a good chuckle out of this. DeShawn Stevenson sporting his new favourite T-shirt.

Lol, epic, now LeBron must be hiding in some tropical island for 2 months, getting dissed and have girl problems because, rumor has it that LeBron's Girlfriend was cheating on him with Rashard Lewis.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Priceless. I'd actually like to have me one of those.

Comment

Stevenson has been feuding with James since 06-07 with the Wiz. This has been going on for quite a while. He's reminding me of Ruben Patterson, except with more success.

Comment

Comment

That's a mean crossover.

Comment

never a stevenson fan but i think im kinda warming up to the guy
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

The Legend of DeShawn Stevenson grows...
                Source

Mavs' Stevenson arrested for public intoxication

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Dallas Mavericks guard DeShawn Stevenson has been arrested for public intoxication.

Police in suburban Irving, Texas, say Stevenson was arrested Tuesday night after reports of an intoxicated person walking through the grounds of an apartment complex. Police say Stevenson didn't know where he was and he was arrested after field sobriety tests.

He was released from jail Wednesday morning after posting bail. Mavericks spokeswoman Sarah Melton said Wednesday that the team had no comment on the arrest.

Stevenson is a 10-year veteran who played a key role for the Mavericks as they won their first NBA title against Miami.

Comment

yet is anyone surprised? anyone?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

stevenson is quickly climbing the leaderboard of my favourite NBA psychos... crazy pills artest needs to up his game.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      The Legend of DeShawn Stevenson grows...
                      Source
                      So he got tossed in the drunk tank after just winning an NBA title? No shocker here.

The cop was probably a Heat fan.

Comment

Hey, I'm not judging. I've always been a fan of Stevenson, ever since he called out Lebron as being 'Overrated'.

However, they won it 4 days ago, he got arrested yesterday in Texas.
                        So doubt it was a Heat fan... but ya, who hasn't been thrown in the drunk tank at least once in their life?
                        (Me. But it's on my list of things to do.)

Comment

I've never been in one either but I've walked home drunk before. I never had cops roll up and throw me in a squad car for it though... Not that that's what he was doing but it could have been. It could have also been that he was so drunk he was talking to the street light and making an ass of himself haha

Comment

Ding ding ding. I was fortunate enough to spend a night in one of the OPP cells once.

I made the mistake of walking out of my cottage after seeing cruisers out front, (noise complaint) saying "What the fuck do these assholes want...", I did not get to finish my sentence, because one of the officers emptied his pepper spray on my face. I did everything in my power to act like I was immune to it, did not make a noise, because there were people at my house and I wanted to impress. So they tassered me. LOL.

I did not swing at anyone or do anything hostile. The cop later told me that they thought I wanted to fight them by how I came out and the fact that my shirt was off and because I am a fairly large man. They apologized for reacting the way they did. They just wanted to be safe rather than sorry. It was a noise complaint, and I got to spend the rest of the night in the drunk tank, while my guests enjoyed the comfort of my cottage. I wasn't that drunk, and for some reason they still gave me a ticket for being disorderly on public property. Which made no sense to me, since I was on my own property

Fun times.

EDIT: The lesson of this story is that if you get pepper sprayed by a cop, don't act all macho like its nothing, they will teaser you next, and acting cool during one of those is an impossibility.
                            Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Thu Jun 16, 2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X