Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andray Blatche - Flips on teammate for grabbing rebound.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The part where he looks like he's trying to talk Yi into letting have the rebound looked like something out of an SNL skit.
    That was the icing on the cake when I first watched this video. I couldn't believe what I was watching once that hit.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The part where he looks like he's trying to talk Yi into letting have the rebound looked like something out of an SNL skit.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I knew he was a joker but I never realized it was to that degree. He looks like he has the maturity level of a ten year old boy.
    My thoughts exactly. I couldn't believe it.

And some of those things that Fully had mentioned .. Wow.
    I used to be pretty high on this kid, but he sounds like an even worse teammate than DeMarcus Cousins.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I knew he was a joker but I never realized it was to that degree. He looks like he has the maturity level of a ten year old boy.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the Andray Blatche era!

Sadly, this barely cracks the top five power rankings of embarassing things that Blatche has done.
    Here's a quick rundown:

5. Openly shows disgust at a teammate for grabbing a rebound instead of giving it to him
    4. Got shot in an attempted car jacking in his rookie season
    3. Challenged a fan to a fist fight over Twitter
    2. Threw hands with teammate Javale McGee in front of a Washington nightclub
    1. Attempted to solicit sex from an undercover police officer in 2007

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    started a topic Andray Blatche - Flips on teammate for grabbing rebound.

Andray Blatche - Flips on teammate for grabbing rebound.

Not sure if you guys ever saw this.

Its pretty unbelievable.

He REEALLY wants that rebound. He should have shown that kinda determination through the game, he would have had 20!
Working...
X