Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andray Blatche - Flips on teammate for grabbing rebound.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I had Blatche on my 2k11 team coming off the bench as a 6th man ... just traded him. I can't have guys like this on my team.
    Association mode?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Association mode?
      Yep. Just started playing again. Had been a while, but I started getting the itch.. y'know. haha

Comment

Yep. Just started playing again. Had been a while, but I started getting the itch.. y'know. haha
        my raptors team team is pretty sick. Right off the bat i traded away Bargnani and alabi to portland for Greg Oden and Armon Johnson. Then i traded Jose, Ajinca and a few other players to OKC for Eric maynor, Nazr mohammed and Thabo Sefalosha. Then i traded Barbosa, james johnson and a 11' 2nd round pick to Denver for Wilson chandler and Arron Afflalo. and i think i signed Sean williams cheap, as a bench warmer and reserve in case of injuries.

lineup:

Bayless/Maynor
        Demar/Afflalo/Sefalosha(also plays some minutes as a SF)
        Chandler/Kleiza/Thabo
        Amir/Ed/Reggie
        Oden/Mohammed/S.Will

Pretty sweet team dont u think?
        Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Sun Jul 31, 2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          my raptors team team is pretty sick. Right off the bat i traded away Bargnani and alabi to portland for Greg Oden and Armon Johnson. Then i traded Jose, Ajinca and a few other players to OKC for Eric maynor, Nazr mohammed and Thabo Sefalosha. Then i traded Barbosa, james johnson and a 11' 2nd round pick to Denver for Wilson chandler and Arron Afflalo. and i think i signed Sean williams cheap, as a bench warmer and reserve in case of injuries.

lineup:

Bayless/Maynor
          Demar/Afflalo/Sefalosha(also plays some minutes as a SF)
          Chandler/Kleiza/Thabo
          Amir/Ed/Reggie
          Oden/Mohammed/S.Will

Pretty sweet team dont u think?
          Not too shabby.

I made Jonas. Kept the main core together.
          Now have a starting 5 of Bayless, Demar, Thaddeus Young, Ed Davis and Jonas V. with Amir, James Johnson and Jason Richardson, as my 8 man rotation. (Telfair plays a few minutes to give Bayless a breather.)

Your team would probably smoke mine. But I adjusted some of their stats to what I believe they should be as well. haha

Comment

Not too shabby.

I made Jonas. Kept the main core together.
            Now have a starting 5 of Bayless, Demar, Thaddeus Young, Ed Davis and Jonas V. with Amir, James Johnson and Jason Richardson, as my 8 man rotation. (Telfair plays a few minutes to give Bayless a breather.)

Your team would probably smoke mine. But I adjusted some of their stats to what I believe they should be as well. haha

ya we are top 3 in the eastern conference. Same haha

Comment

I love yi's face when he asked
              Foot Locker Deals

Comment

Working...
              X