Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gameplan is probably to make teams respect his jumper and make him a threat to make up for landry fields crappy shot

    Comment


    • Having 2 starting wingmen that can't make outside shots doesn't help
      @sweatpantsjer

      Comment


      • RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        It's amazing how few of those highlights were pick'n rolls. It will be fun once they figure that out

        Comment


        • Jclaw wrote: View Post
          It's amazing how few of those highlights were pick'n rolls. It will be fun once they figure that out
          Can anyone recognize who the guy on the bench is that gets so jacked up when JV makes a big play? The last couple highlights of that highlight reel he gets right off the bench.
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
          ― John Wooden

          Comment


          • The Coach wrote: View Post
            Can anyone recognize who the guy on the bench is that gets so jacked up when JV makes a big play? The last couple highlights of that highlight reel he gets right off the bench.
            John Lucas? Landry? LK? ED?Amir? lol might as well list everyone

            Comment


            • The Coach wrote: View Post
              Can anyone recognize who the guy on the bench is that gets so jacked up when JV makes a big play? The last couple highlights of that highlight reel he gets right off the bench.
              looks like McGuire. Big guy but no beard.

              Comment


              • Landry Fields sucks .... What a waste of cap space
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

                -- Charles Barkley

                Comment


                • torch19 wrote: View Post
                  Landry Fields sucks .... What a waste of cap space
                  I see what you did there.

                  Comment


                  • Puffer wrote: View Post
                    looks like McGuire. Big guy but no beard.
                    I think McGuire was in street clothes for this one though. Could have used him on the defensive end down the stretch... West anyone?
                    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                    ― John Wooden

                    Comment


                    • The Coach wrote: View Post
                      Can anyone recognize who the guy on the bench is that gets so jacked up when JV makes a big play? The last couple highlights of that highlight reel he gets right off the bench.
                      On the putback dunk? I think it was AA and Ross

                      EDIT: On the last shot of that vid it was almost definitely AA
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

                      Comment


                      • theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        On the putback dunk? I think it was AA and Ross

                        EDIT: On the last shot of that vid it was almost definitely AA
                        I think you are right. Love the energy!
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

                        Comment


                        • BTW i wanted to say that i'm very suprised by JV's performance right now. i was the pessimistic one if anyone remembers. JV gonna do fine in NBA. it seems that NBA style fits him way better than EU. he will prolly make All-star team one day.

                          cheers

                          Comment


                          • Skaloon wrote: View Post
                            ...he will prolly make All-star team one day. cheers
                            With you 100% on that one. He is going to be a monster. Some of the fouls that are limiting his minutes are because of the atrocious number of missed defensive assignments his team mates are making. JV comes in to try and clean up the mess and the refs are nailing him.

                            Comment


                            • Give the man minutes! There's no excuse playing him 10 minutes. While he didn't do much on offense he was one of the only guys doing anything on defense. It's insane to me he isn't getting 25 a night MINIMUM.
                              @sweatpantsjer

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, I don't really understand the foul trouble benchings either. If he fouls out, so be it. It's like Casey's saving Jonas for later in the game, then keeps him on the sidelines when that time comes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X