• Show
Clear All

• consmap
    replied
    JV: "I never get the ball and they call me selfish"

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I mean, that does suck for those kids, but it's likely JV had no idea there were consequences to working out on the court. In all likelihood stuff like this happens quite often and I'll bet they never tell the players.

No NBA team is going to send a staffer over to tell one of the athletes to get off the court to make room for post-warm-up entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lmaooo
    Risked their lives and PAID! Haha... "Most disappointed in my life", well you're having a pretty good life then, cheers to that. Jeez, these terrible problems poor people are experiencing daily...

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    JV is hilarious. I really do hope he's here for life.
    Apparently Quinlan Palmer and company don't share your enthusiasm...

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Loving the dedication JV! Keep at it!

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

lmaooo

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

makes sense now
    JV is hilarious. I really do hope he's here for life.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Probably won't see him again till after the All Star Break, which sucks. Also means he is a little less likely to be traded.

makes sense now

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    So I guess that wrap the beat guys saw was a splint.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Probably won't see him again till after the All Star Break, which sucks. Also means he is a little less likely to be traded.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    There were reports that JV is now getting up shots wearing only a wrap on his thumb, and off the court has no wrap at all on it. So it's a strengthening exercise at this point.
    Great news. It won't be hard to integrate him back into the lineup. Kawhi's passing seems to have moved upwards a step. Maybe he trusts his teammates more. Will be great for JV as a recipient, and I bet he can't wait to start setting picks for KL, both of them.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    There were reports that JV is now getting up shots wearing only a wrap on his thumb, and off the court has no wrap at all on it. So it's a strengthening exercise at this point.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    Many thanks for this very complete reply.
    I read the schedule wrong. We play the Mavs on the 27th on the road (not at home). And the Bucks on the 31st at home (not the 30th).

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
    the only problem was, and I forget the article, but Nurse commented that JV was ahead of schedule because they were initially told 8-12 weeks. That's the first time I heard those numbers

Leave a comment:

• BadDinosaur
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    On Jan 2nd, there was a report that he was still 3-4 weeks away. So if we assume 3 weeks, he'll be back around Jan 23rd. We play Indiana on the road that day (second game of B2B though). Perhaps the 25th against the Rockets on the road.

If we go by 4 weeks, that would be Jan 30th. We play the Mavs on the 27th at home, and the Bucks on the 30th at home. So if 4 weeks, than possibly one of those games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X