No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas is only looking after 1 thing and thats Lucas. He has never heard of a bad shot in his life! Offense and defense stops when he is out there.

Comment

• JV had a nice game tonight against the Hawks....He had 4 And1s. 4 of them!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        JV had a nice game tonight against the Hawks....He had 4 And1s. 4 of them!
        I bet plenty of raps fans like him.. He's having quite solid rookie year and I really believe in him.

Comment

• JV nicknames??????

Ones I already have heard/read....

-The Lethaluanian (I like it on paper, kind of a strain on the tongue)
          -The Big Lithuanian Fundamental (not original enough to be main one, but a nice tribute if he keeps improving)

I got nothing
          -I always want to call him Gandalf, from that clip of him last year at the LKL all-star game.

Ideas? Something you've heard somewhere? Lets bring back real NBA nicknames, and not just lame ones like CP3 and CB4. JV17 just sounds like a juvey league.

Comment

• Lethaluanian!
            Big V
            The Barbarian
            The Baltic Beast

The Baltic Beast is my favorite, and I reserve the right to call him that from now on

*Lithuania is the largest of 3 Baltic states
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Lethaluanian!
              Big V
              The Barbarian
              The Baltic Beast

The Baltic Beast is my favorite, and I reserve the right to call him that from now on

*Lithuania is the largest of 3 Baltic states
              HAHAHA

I like Baltic Beast a lot...was trying to think of something region-appropriate.

Comment

• Well if it spreads, I claim originality! LOL!

Comment

• white men can't jump -> What about Vandalf or Valdalf ? Doesn't sound very awesome but makes a lot of sense.
                  enlightment -> Baltic Giant (Lithuanian NT were called Baltic Giants in 2010 FIBA world champ)
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    white men can't jump -> What about Vandalf or Valdalf ? Doesn't sound very awesome but makes a lot of sense.
                    enlightment -> Baltic Giant (Lithuanian NT were called Baltic Giants in 2010 FIBA world champ)
                    Sound is the issue though.....

I think if you take sound away, Lethaluanian is pretty great too...but it just doesn't flow out when you're talking.

Baltic Beast/Giant are both pretty good for saying.

Comment

• Burning Heart? Reflects the attitude with which he steps in to the court
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        Burning Heart? Reflects the attitude with which he steps in to the court
                        Sounds a bit too much like heartburn...:P Like he always plays with indigestion....I like the sentiment, though.

*Kind of going with that and mixing with Gandalf stuff, I had to go look up the fire he's keeper of...Secret Fire or Flame Imperishable are not great either....

Comment

• The Baltic Barbarian/Beast/Giant/Behemoth/Brobdingnagian/Titan/Colossus/Leviathan

My favorites are:

The Baltic Barbarian, Baltic Beast, Baltic Behemoth, Baltic Colossus, and Baltic Leviathan (sounds almost like Lithuanian)

Baltic Beast roles of the tongue the best, but The Baltic Leviathan is a siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick name.

Comment

• I'm going with the Lethalanian
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I'm going with the Lethalanian
                              I do think it's the most clever one....just the worst for conversation as well**, unfortunately.

All the Baltic ones are not bad....anything with that alliteration is good....Beast, Behemoth, Barbarian....and @enlightenment, I reallly like Leviathan as well

*I would probably use Beast as the standard one though as well.

**Although it's quite a bit smoother without the "u", as Lethalanian, and not Lethaluanian
                              Last edited by white men can't jump; Tue Apr 2, 2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                I'm going with the Lethalanian
                                I would honestly give that name to Kleiza.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X