Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    You can use basketball-reference.com and run a query. Jonas is 5th all-time for TS% for rookies who played at least 50 games, which is pretty awesome:

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rder_by=ts_pct

    BBR has stats that go back to the 70's.
    Notice JV beat out Sabonis by 0.2%. He'll have that to bring back with him over some Vodka shots (do Lithuanians drink Vodka like Polish/Russian people do?).

    Comment


    • joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Notice JV beat out Sabonis by 0.2%. He'll have that to bring back with him over some Vodka shots (do Lithuanians drink Vodka like Polish/Russian people do?).
      If the Russian gymnast I dated was a good example, nobody drinks vodka like Russians!

      Comment


      • p00ka wrote: View Post
        If the Russian gymnast I dated was a good example, nobody drinks vodka like Russians!
        It's always the women who are a bad influence, eh? Haha
        My girlfriend is Polish, and so I was in Poland last month visiting her family ... and let me tell you ... they should hold a "Drink-Off" to determine who holds it best ... because they can drink an incredible amount of Vodka. Her Uncle made his own Potato Moonshine ... was ruthless and horrible ... and amazing. Lol

        Comment


        • joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          It's always the women who are a bad influence, eh? Haha
          My girlfriend is Polish, and so I was in Poland last month visiting her family ... and let me tell you ... they should hold a "Drink-Off" to determine who holds it best ... because they can drink an incredible amount of Vodka. Her Uncle made his own Potato Moonshine ... was ruthless and horrible ... and amazing. Lol
          lol, okay, so maybe it's a dead heat between Poles and Russians,,,,,,,,,, and I've been running with that "female bad influence" line for years, but only my closest buddies buy it........ I don't know why?

          Comment


          • Question, would you trade JV + next year's 1st round pick for next year's 1st overall pick??
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • p00ka wrote: View Post
              lol, okay, so maybe it's a dead heat between Poles and Russians,,,,,,,,,, and I've been running with that "female bad influence" line for years, but only my closest buddies buy it........ I don't know why?
              Pooka, your example was a 100 pound gymnast woman.

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                Question, would you trade JV + next year's 1st round pick for next year's 1st overall pick??
                No GM is going to trade 1st overall pick next year, if Wiggins live up to his potential in college without injuries. No GM...if our 1st rd pick would be in top 3 ( Parker!? ) then I better have JV + Parker than Wiggins tbh. So it really depends what pick we'll be having next year..

                Would be painful to see JV leave, but in the same I would be jumping from joy coz we get Wiggins

                Comment


                • joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  It's always the women who are a bad influence, eh? Haha
                  My girlfriend is Polish, and so I was in Poland last month visiting her family ... and let me tell you ... they should hold a "Drink-Off" to determine who holds it best ... because they can drink an incredible amount of Vodka. Her Uncle made his own Potato Moonshine ... was ruthless and horrible ... and amazing. Lol
                  Older generation lived with russians and they drink like russians, huge ammounts and don't get drunk fast, strange phenomena.
                  this wouldn't exist if not the fact I mentioned:
                  http://www.mv.lt/media/galleries/lt_vodka.jpg
                  this one is very old, 70's I suppose. Anti drinking ad, just because vodka was too much of a problem back then.
                  http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...drink-1954.jpg
                  "NO"
                  Last edited by RandomGuy; Sun Jul 21st, 2013, 05:43 AM.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                  Comment


                  • planetmars wrote: View Post
                    You can use basketball-reference.com and run a query. Jonas is 5th all-time for TS% for rookies who played at least 50 games, which is pretty awesome:

                    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rder_by=ts_pct

                    BBR has stats that go back to the 70's.
                    The problem with that list is that Hasheem Thabeet is in top20.

                    Comment


                    • omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                      The problem with that list is that Hasheem Thabeet is in top20.
                      Just like any stat, some interpretation is required.
                      When you look at Minutes Played, Total Points and Field Goals attempted (all things that are affected by TS%), you will notice that JV is either Double or Triple that of what Thabeet contributed. So while there's no taking away from Thabeet the fact that he is Top-20; JV is Top-5 and accomplished that at a much more impressive rate, with a much wider opportunity to fail.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • rocwell wrote: View Post
                          lool where is this from?

                          Comment


                          • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            lool where is this from?
                            Somebody posted this on twitter after JV won summer league MVP

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Somebody posted this on twitter after JV won summer league MVP
                              That is epic haha

                              Comment




                              • if anyone want to use this as avatar, here you go... This forum has ridiculous image size restriction, so, sadly, cannot use it here : /
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X